First Provincial Youth Summit to End TB 2020 Providing young leaders with training and a robust network of like-minded advocates. The goal of the summit is to bring together the many young minds of Gandaki to act locally and maximize impact through collaboration for Ending TB.
The program is based on the following questions:
1. How can we use evidence-based strategies to promote the youth engagement in Ending TB?
2. How can young TB leaders use facts and statistics to support their work?
3. How can social change-makers partner with the private/public sector to increase their impact of Advocacy?
This program will offer:
• Training in evidence-based change-making strategies from world-leading experts;
• Collaboration with a network of young health personnel working in different organizations.
Deadline for Application is 20, December 2020.
First Provincial Youth Summit to End TB 2020
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth