Harmonized Health Facility Assessment introduction | OpenWHO course :The HHFA is a comprehensive health facility survey that provides countries with objective information on how well their health facility service delivery system is working. The HHFA covers all key facility services, programmes and management systems, assessing the availability of services and the capacities of facilities to deliver services at required standards of quality. This course introduces the HHFA purpose, content, and methods, highlights the key steps and decisions involved in planning and implementing an HHFA, and briefly describes the WHO resources available to support countries in conducting a high-quality survey.
The HHFA Comprehensive guide is the key reference document for this course.
Key resources include:
- an indicator inventory platform;
- standard questionnaires;
- an electronic data collection tool;
- a data analysis platform;
- guidance documents;
- training packages.
This course is targeted at ministry of health officials interested in commissioning a health facility survey, staff involved in planning and implementing the survey, and partner organizations supporting the HHFA.
Table of Contents
Course duration for Harmonized Health Facility Assessment introduction | OpenWHO course
Approximately 2.5 hours
A Certificate of Achievement certificate will be available to participants who score at least 80% in the final assessment.
Participants who receive a Record of Achievement can also download an Open Badge for this course. Click here to learn how.
What you’ll learn in Harmonized Health Facility Assessment introduction | OpenWHO course
- explain what the HHFA is and how it is conducted;
- draw a diagram of the HHFA modules and their contents;
- outline the kind of information an HHFA can and cannot provide;
- provide examples of HHFA indicators;
- explain why a country should conduct an HHFA;
- list the key steps involved in conducting an HHFA;
- list the HHFA tools, guidance documents and training packages;
- describe how to access the HHFA indicator inventory platform;
- explain the different types of HHFA questionnaires;
- describe the HHFA CSPro tool;
- summarize the functions of the HHFA data analysis platform.
- Course introduction:A brief introduction to this course on the HHFA.
- Module 1: Introduction :This module will provide an overview of the HHFA.
- Module 2: Why should a country conduct an HHFA?:This module will discuss why a country should conduct an HFFA.
- Module 3: HHFA resource package:This module introduces the resources that can be used to support the various stages of an HHFA.
- Assessment:There are 15 questions in this quiz-based assessment. The questions are a recap of the content covered in Modules 1 to 3. You must score 80% to pass.
- International Epilepsy Day 2024
- Public Health Nurse | Cold Chain Assitant | latest jobs vacancy 2024
- Staff Nurse | CMLT | Radiographer |Medical Officer | latest jobs 2023
- Different position vacancies at SISO Nepal
- Call for Participation | 24-24 Youth Campaign to End TB
- Pharmacist | Staff Nurse | Anesthesiologist Assistant | Anesthesiologist | Gynecologist, Pediatrician | Physician | Om Women Hospital vacancy
- Community Health Department Supervisor | nursing jobs 2023 | Tansen Hospital
- Program Officer |Public Health Nurse | ngo jobs 2023 | LEADS Nepal
- Checklist for ensuring the quality of violence against women surveys | WHO
- Program Coordinator | Community Health Nurse | Dhulikhel hospital
- World Mental Health Day 2023 | Know theme
- Program Coordinator | Advocacy Officer | Local Focal Person | NFDN | ngo jobs 2023
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo jobs vacancy for bph ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer Nursing Vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey ! I am Nepal Health Magazine Bot , yet powerful enough to approve, disapprove , delete, ban anything and anyone.