Programme Coordinator | SAMAGRA | ngo jobs 2022 : Samagra Jan Utthan Kendra (SAMAGRA) is working for Dialogue and Conflict Sensitive Journalism in Siraha district. The organization strengthens community dialogue forums and inter-religious dialogue through various dialogue-committees and engages in peace education.
We are seeking an enthusiast who is committed to strengthening sustainable peace and harmony through dialogue and conflict transformation. We are looking for a project coordinator who develops proposals, plans and implements project activities following systemic approaches, conducts impact-oriented evaluation and develops meaningful reports. The person shall have excellent communication and coordination skills to organize, implement and monitor project activities.
The position will start April 2022 with an initial contract for 9 months (until December 2022) with high possibility of continuity. Programme Coordinator | SAMAGRA | ngo jobs 2022
Please send a cover letter, CV, names and contact details of two referees to email: [email protected];
- Master’s degree (Social Science, Political Science, Conflict Management, Management or any related discipline)
- At least five years of relevant working experience on project management (conflict transformation and peace building will be added value)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (word, excel, power point, MS Team etc.)
- Work independently and under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and good written/spoken English language skills
- Experience in proposal writing and reporting writing in English language
- Experience in dialogue facilitation, moderation and training would be added value
Salary: as per office rule (negotiable)
The deadline for application is 1 March 2022. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to the written interview session in the first week of March 2022. Please refrain from phone inquiries.
Women, people with disability and people from disadvantaged groups are especially encouraged to apply.
- Community Health Department Supervisor | nursing jobs 2023 | Tansen Hospital
- Program Officer |Public Health Nurse | ngo jobs 2023 | LEADS Nepal
- Checklist for ensuring the quality of violence against women surveys | WHO
- Program Coordinator | Community Health Nurse | Dhulikhel hospital
- World Mental Health Day 2023 | Know theme
- Program Coordinator | Advocacy Officer | Local Focal Person | NFDN | ngo jobs 2023
- Staff Nurse | OT Staff Nurse | Lalbandi | latest vacancy
- Inequality analysis using Excel: Disaggregated data | OpenWHO
- Staff Nurse | IOM | latest vacancy in Kathmandu
- Program Coordinator | Save the Children |ngo jobs 2023
- Communication Officer | AN | ngo jobs 2023
- Counsellor | SOS | ngo jobs 2023
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo jobs vacancy for bph ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer Nursing Vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth