Practical Action is a change making organization that works in unconventional ways. We put ingenious ideas to work so people in poverty can change their world. We do things differently, so answers that start small can grow big – bringing people together in bold collaborations, using innovation and knowledge to build futures free from poverty and help shape a world that works better for everyone.
Practical Action is a change making organisation that works in unconventional ways. We put ingenious ideas to work so people in poverty can change their world. We do things differently, so answers that start small can grow big – bringing people together in bold collaborations, using innovation and knowledge to build futures free from poverty and help shape a world that works better for everyone.
About the role
We are looking for a competent Programme Delivery Coordinator to support in the delivery of all projects & awards in compliance with donor requirements and organisational policies and procedures including Project & Award Management tools and processes. S/he will support projects/awards in collaboration with Thematic Leads and MEL Manager to establish effective monitoring and evaluation systems that enable us to assess impact and cost-effectiveness.
You have willingness and enthusiasm to work in challenging and difficult situations. You have excellent knowledge of donor compliance rules and have in managing budgets, work plans, M&E plans. You have good track of managing grants. You are able to work remotely and independently with an understanding of working across multiple sites. You have excellent report writing, strong analytical, networking and communication skills
Why join us?
The opportunity to work for an organisation that is making a positive difference to the lives of people worldwide, a friendly and supportive culture, working with values driven and highly engaged colleagues, work life balance and flexible working – these are just some of the reasons we think Practical Action is a great place to work.
In addition, we offer the following benefits:
- Annual holiday entitlement is 18 days in addition to public holidays
- Medical insurance for staff and dependent as per Labor laws in Nepal
- Group life and personal accident of staff as per Labor laws in Nepal
- Agile working arrangements
- Baby care room, flexible lactating hours for new mothers and appropriate arrangement for childminders
We treat all applications for employment fairly regardless of gender, race, religion, ethnicity, nationality, caste, tribe, belief, age, marital status, pregnancy, caring responsibilities, sexual orientation, or disability.
Practical Action is committed to safeguarding and protecting children and vulnerable adults and as such candidates will be subject to pre-employment checks including criminal checks and terrorist financing.
To ensure that Practical Action meets its obligations of safer recruitment, appointment to posts within Practical Action will be subject to a satisfactory criminal check. Criminal checks will be conducted for all roles.
The successful applicant must already have the right to both live and work in Nepal and should be willing and able to travel.
Interested candidates can download detailed job description and standard application from www.practicalaction.org/jobs. Submit a cover letter clearly indicating the job applied for along with the complete application form to [email protected] by 20 March, 2022.
- Community Health Department Supervisor | nursing jobs 2023 | Tansen Hospital
- Program Officer |Public Health Nurse | ngo jobs 2023 | LEADS Nepal
- Checklist for ensuring the quality of violence against women surveys | WHO
- Program Coordinator | Community Health Nurse | Dhulikhel hospital
- World Mental Health Day 2023 | Know theme
- Program Coordinator | Advocacy Officer | Local Focal Person | NFDN | ngo jobs 2023
- Staff Nurse | OT Staff Nurse | Lalbandi | latest vacancy
- Inequality analysis using Excel: Disaggregated data | OpenWHO
- Staff Nurse | IOM | latest vacancy in Kathmandu
- Program Coordinator | Save the Children |ngo jobs 2023
- Communication Officer | AN | ngo jobs 2023
- Counsellor | SOS | ngo jobs 2023
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo jobs vacancy for bph ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer Nursing Vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth