Project Officer | Caritas Nepal | ngo jobs: Caritas Nepal, was founded in 1990 by the Catholic Church to respond to the devastating floods and other natural disasters that occurred. Beginning as a 3 member team the agency has grown and expanded their range of services and today operates in 50 of the 77 districts in Nepal. As the social arm of Catholic Church in Nepal, Caritas Nepal aims to apply animation and sector specific participatory approaches to empower the poor, women, marginalized, and disadvantaged people to reduce poverty, secure humanitarian assistance to refugees and in times of emergency and conflict, and realize social justice and peace
Caritas Nepal, a leading national NGO, invites applications from qualified Nepali citizens for Caritas Nepal Head Office and Field Office. The contract will be for Initially 1 year with possibility of further extension.
Job Code: PO
Location: Field Office, Bardiya
Reports to: District Program Coordinator, Bardiya
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences or relevant fields.
- At least 3 years’ experience in project implementation in the areas of Agriculture, Livelihood, rural development, empowerment of communities, social inclusion.
- Experience and knowledge of Coordination, planning, monitoring, evaluation and transferring into action.
- Ability to work with multi-cultural team of volunteers, national and international staff.
- Excellent communication, presentation and reporting skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken of English and Nepali is required.
- Fluency in Tharu language is an advantage.
- Two wheeler driving licence is mandatory.
- Local residence will be given more preference.
- Skill of computer application word, excel, power point etc.
- Ability and willingness to frequent field visit in the project area.
- Experience in representation and interaction with donors, government officials.
- Must be comfortable in being a pro-active member of the senior management team.
- Must be a professional who seeks to identify and communicate potential problems and alternative options.
- Review progress against the project plan and monitor the progress of the Banana and Piggery Project (BPP).
- Technical backstopping (regular field visit and give technical input).
- Conduct regular program activities at the field level.
- Community engagement and coordination with concerned stakeholders and consortium members or organizations.
- Conduct baseline and end-line survey
- Coordinate with market actors
- Familiar with Agro-Digital information system and facilitate agro digital agro information system.
- Monitoring of the project.
- Visit /Coordinate with SWC /project location municipality /wards as per need.
- Interim and final reporting of the project.
- Monthly department reports.
- Technical report of BPP.
Applying Procedure for Project Officer | Caritas Nepal | ngo jobs
Please note: Positions are either field based or involves extensive travel to villages / rural areas where living conditions are minimal. Only those willing to travel and committed to serve the communities in rural settings need apply. Caritas is an equal opportunity employer and encourage women / members of marginalized communities / disadvantaged groups to apply.
Caritas Nepal promotes its principles, strategies, policies, and procedures on Safeguarding (including Child Safeguarding and Protection from Sexual, Exploitation and Abuse), and Safety & Security and all applicants must adhere to Caritas Nepal’s key policies and procedures.
You are required to rename CV as Job Code_First.Name_Last.Name. Email subject should contain the applied designation else will not be accepted.
How to apply? Interested candidates can send their application with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) to [email protected] by 4.00 PM on 3rd August 2021. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for online written examination. Telephonic enquiries will not be entertained. The decision of Caritas Nepal will be final. Caritas Nepal has right to cancel this vacancy at any time.
- Public Health Instructor | AMDA-Nepal | ngo jobs
- Nursing Instructor | AMDA-Nepal | ngo jobs
- Project Coordinator | KPADF
- Staff Nurse | Pharmacy Assistant | ingo vacancy
- Project Coordinator | WVI | ingo jobs
- Implementation guide for mOralHealth | WHO
- Project Officer | ingo jobs
- Staff Nurse Vacancy | ingo jobs 2021
- Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021
- Staff Nurse Vacancy 2021
- Program Coordinator | CEN | ngo jobs
- Impact of COVID-19 on the global leprosy control | WHO
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new healthjobs health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo new health guidelines ngojobs ngo jobs ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing license nursing officer nursing vacancy ph updates Public health publichealth Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart.