Project Officer | LWF Nepal | ingo jobs : Under the overall guidance of Project Manager-COVID-19 Response Project and direct supervision of Provincial Program Manager Damak/Kathmandu/Dhangadhi, the Project Officer-Health (PO-Health) will be responsible for smooth implementation of COVID Response Project implemented in respective districts following Government of Nepal, LWF and support agency strategies, policies, guidelines and plans. PO-Health shall also work closely with provincial team, COVID-19 Response Project Team, Programmatic Lead and functional heads and successfully carry out following tasks:
Organizational unit: LWF Nepal/Provincial office East/Centre/West
Project Name: Project Officer-COVID-19 Response
Position: Project Officer-Health, Grade 7 based at Damak and Dhangadhi – 2 positions
Duty Station: Provincial office East/Centre/West with frequent visit to project locations
-Provincial Program Manager-Operational, M&E and programmatic issues
-Project Manager, COVID-19 Response Project
Current Employee: TBS
Background Project Officer | LWF Nepal | ingo jobs
- Familiarize and work in accordance with the Global Strategy, Country Strategy, Country Result Frameworks and Project Documents (PDs) of LWF Nepal as a Humanitarian and Development Organization.
- Familiarize and work in accordance with the established strategies and policies of Government of Nepal and LWF Nepal.
- Strictly abide by the LWF Nepal Code of Conduct and Code of Ethics, Child Protection Policy, Complaint Response Mechanism etc.
- Lobby and advocate with provincial and local governments; and humanitarian and development partners to include marginalized, vulnerable and forgotten/unreached communities/households in COVID response and vaccination drive.
- Contribute for resource mobilization by doing needs assessment, preparing concept notes, project documents and budget.
- Be sincere on project agreement between LWF Nepal and Implementing Partners in regards of project implementation complying all the financial and programmatic compliance of LWF Nepal and its back donor (DFAT).
- Be free from the political influence of any parties and the political activates.
How to write an effective CV
- Identify protective, hygiene and isolation need of health institutions, isolation centres, PSN and vulnerable families and COVID positive households.
- Support partner organization in identifying, designing and implementation of child and gender friendly WASH facilities in health institutions and isolation centres
- Design and implement COVID-19 WASH (dignity) kit, home isolation kits and unconditional cash/in-kind food/voucher assistance intervention aligning with Sphere standards and Government guideline.
- Support partner organization to mobilize FCHVs for COVID-19 awareness, vaccination drive and PSS counselling.
- Collaborate and coordinate with expert/dedicated organization and organize specialized trainings/orientations to health worker.
- Support to establish and operate community help desk/helpline in targeted municipalities.
- Support partner organizations in identifying livelihood needs of migrant returnee and vulnerable people such as single women, Dalit women, people with disabilities etc.
- Support partner organization in designing and implementation of cash/voucher-based livelihood/economic activities.
- Contribute to produce and distribute/broadcast contest specific IEC materials on COVID prevention and importance of COVID vaccine.
- Support partner organization and targeted municipalities for timely and effective COVID tracking/testing and support for equitable vaccination.
- Support partner organizations to monitor and support SGBV survivors for legal, medical and rehabilitation services
- Work closely with religious leaders and their organizations/networks and mobilize them for effective COVID prevention and control.
Psychosocial Service (PSS) and mental health
- Work closely with LWF Nepal Country Office Health Officer and provide PSS and MHPSS orientation/counselling to LWF and partner staff.
- Work as PSS and MHPSS focal point for LWF Nepal provincial office humanitarian and development interventions.
Coordination and Networking:
- Represent LWF Nepal provincial office in Provincial humanitarian clusters and thematic working groups related to health, protection and COVID prevention and response.
- Attend government, humanitarian and development partners/forum meetings and advocate to mainstream issues of most vulnerable communities due to COVID-19 pandemic.
Planning, monitoring, documentation and reporting
- Physical and financial progress of partner organization.
- Ensure quality implementation of project intervention aligning with established framework and standards such as Sphere, CHS etc.
- Ensure quality monitoring and reporting of project outputs following established M&E plan, PMER system and support organization requirement.
- Collect and maintain database at provincial level following M&E plan and PMER requirement
- Prepare and submit event reports, weekly and monthly updates following donor/support organizations requirement.
- Contribute in preparing quarterly, half-yearly and annual reports following donor/support organizations requirement.
Complaint response and Child safeguarding
- Ensure child safeguarding mechanism at partners and project intervention level.
- Ensure effective implementation of users’ friendly complaint response mechanism at partner and project intervention level.
- Carry out other duties assigned/requested by the Provincial Project Manager and/or COVID-19 Response Project Manager
Qualification and Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Sociology, Rural Development, Public Health, Nursing with at least three years of relevant experiences of working in recovery program/projects.
- Experiences of planning, designing and operation of quick impact project
Note: The job description is subject to revision as per the requirement of LWF Nepal.
How to give an effective interview
Please refer to https://nepal.lutheranworld.org/content/announcements-nepal for the Job Description Result oriented Nepalese individual candidates are requested to submit the CV along with the interest letter to Human Resource Department at [email protected] by 11 June 2021
Qualified female candidates and candidates from Dalit, disadvantaged and socially excluded group are strongly encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for selection process. Canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained
- NDHS 2022 | KEY INDICATORS REPORT
- ARH Coordinator / District Lead |MRDCC | ngo jobs 2022
- Research Assistant | KU | latest jobs 2022
- Program Manager | SAPPROS Nepal
- Junior DRR Officer | ngo jobs 2022
- School Nurse | Prasadi Academy | nurse jobs 2022
- MEAL Officer | ACCS | ngo jobs 2022
- International Lead Poisoning Prevention Week
- District Program Coordinator (DPC) | ngo jobs 2022 ￼
- H.A./C.M.A., Radiographer, Staff Nurse, B.N./B.Sc. Nursing
- Program Officer Education + PCESP | nnswa | ngo jobs 2022￼
- ANM, CMA, Radiographer, Staff Nurse, Employment Assistant, IT Officer, MDGP | latest jobs 2022
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new healthjobs health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer nursing vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth