Association of Medical Doctors of Asia-Nepal (AMDA-Nepal) was established in 1989 and was officially registered in the government office as a NGO in 1990. It is a humanitarian, nonprofit-making, non-political, non-sectarian, Social Organization working with its mission to promote the health and well-being of the underprivileged and marginalized people under the slogan “Better quality of life for better future”. AMDA Nepal is providing curative and preventive health services through its hospitals and projects in different parts of Nepal. As well produce quality health manpower required for the nation.
Vac. No. 02/007930
Position: Officer (Public Health Instructor)
Vacant position: One.
Duty Station: AMDA Institute of Health Science, Damak
Type of appointment: Special Service Agreement (Time Based Employment)
Gross Salary: 40,000.00/month
Officer (Public Health Instructor) – 0 position(s) – Bachelor degree in Public Health and registration in Nepal Health Professional Council
Published On : Sep 24, 2021
Deadline : Sep 30, 2021 17:00 pm
Station : AMDA Institute of Health Science, Damak, Jhapa
Date: 24 September 2021
(Notice. No.: 007930/01/2078/79)
- Passed Bachelor in Public Health and registered in Nepal Health Professional Council
- Two years teaching experience.
- Basic computer skill (MS word, Power point, MS Excel).
- Good presentation/communication skill.
Written test (to be followed by interview and skill test):
Date: 2078 Ashoj 16 (2 October 2021),
Time: 09:00 AM
Venue: AMDA Nepal office, Jorpati, Kathmandu (the examination procedure will be on online system)
Gorkarneshwar -6, Jorpati, Kathmandu
- Project Coordinator | BSP | ngo jobs
- Head Nurse | IOM Nepal | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Staff Nurse / Medical Nurse | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Program (Cervical Cancer Screening Program) | Karuna Foundation | ngo jobs
- ANM/Staff Nurse | SLF | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Nutrition Officer | MCDC | ngo jobs 2022
- HOW TO WRITE A LITERATURE REVIEW?
- Staff Nurse | Medical Nurse | latest jobs 2022
- Senior Research Associate | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2022￼
- Strategies for Effective Public Health Leadership
- Health Programme Officer | District Programme Officer | NRCS | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Lab Technician | Lab Assistant | Staff Nurse | Health Assistant | A.N.M. | A.H.W | latest jobs 2022
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer nursing vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth