Association of Medical Doctors of Asia-Nepal (AMDA-Nepal) was established in 1989 and was officially registered in the government office as a NGO in 1990. It is a humanitarian, nonprofit-making, non-political, non-sectarian, Social Organization working with its mission to promote the health and well-being of the underprivileged and marginalized people under the slogan “Better quality of life for better future”. AMDA Nepal is providing curative and preventive health services through its hospitals and projects in different parts of Nepal. As well produce quality health manpower required for the nation.
Vac. No. 02/007930
Position: Officer (Public Health Instructor)
Vacant position: One.
Duty Station: AMDA Institute of Health Science, Damak
Type of appointment: Special Service Agreement (Time Based Employment)
Gross Salary: 40,000.00/month
Officer (Public Health Instructor) – 0 position(s) – Bachelor degree in Public Health and registration in Nepal Health Professional Council
Published On : Sep 24, 2021
Deadline : Sep 30, 2021 17:00 pm
Station : AMDA Institute of Health Science, Damak, Jhapa
Date: 24 September 2021
(Notice. No.: 007930/01/2078/79)
- Passed Bachelor in Public Health and registered in Nepal Health Professional Council
- Two years teaching experience.
- Basic computer skill (MS word, Power point, MS Excel).
- Good presentation/communication skill.
Written test (to be followed by interview and skill test):
Date: 2078 Ashoj 16 (2 October 2021),
Time: 09:00 AM
Venue: AMDA Nepal office, Jorpati, Kathmandu (the examination procedure will be on online system)
Gorkarneshwar -6, Jorpati, Kathmandu
- Adolescent Youth Community Mobilizer | GERUWA
- Staff Nurse / ANM Vacancy 2021
- Vacancy for Gandaki Province
- M&E/Documentation Officer | PNCC | ngo jobs
- Data Coordinator | Progress | ngo jobs
- Project Coordinator / Technical Officer /Social Mobilizers | ngo jobs
- Qualitative Researcher | Voice of Children
- Data Collectors | HKI
- Nursing Supervisor, Anesthesia Assistant, Lab Technician
- Vacancy for ANM/CMA | Starlight Foundation
- Technical Manager | WaterAid | NGO Jobs
- Nursing Staff Vacancy | Biratnagar Aspatal
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo new health guidelines ngojobs ngo jobs ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing license nursing officer nursing vacancy ph updates publichealth Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart.