Nepal Development Research Institute (NDRI) is undertaking nationwide research on “Estimating the Extent of Illicit Cigarette Trade in Nepal” under the Tobacco Control Program Phase II. In this regard, NDRI is seeking field-based enumerators and supervisors for the survey. Interested candidates need to submit the duly filled application form and other credentials via email ([email protected]) or in person by September 7, 2021, 5:00 PM (Tuesday). The survey is expected to start from the 3rd week of September and the tentative duration of the survey shall be 11 days.
Candidates having knowledge of local language will be given preferences especially the languages spoken in Karnali Province, Sudurpashchim Province and terai belt (Maithali, Tharu, Awadi, Bhojpuri).
Position and Required numbers
- Supervisors (4)
- Enumerators (30)
Qualification: A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Social Science or relevant field.
The application form shall be downloaded from the NDRI website. The applicants should submit the following documents.
1. Completed NDRI Application Form
2. A Cover Letter
3. Copy of Latest Degree Certificate
4. Copy of Citizenship
5. Curriculum Vitae
6. Certificate of Previous Work Experience (if any)
1. In case of online submission, all the required documents should be compiled in a single pdf file and should be attached within an email ([email protected]). Applications sent to other email addresses besides the mentioned email address will not be entertained.
2. Please clearly mention the position in the subject of the email that you are applying for. Email and documents without the subject line will be not be considered.
3. Shortlisted candidates will be informed shortly for the final interview
NDRI Application Form [DOWNLOAD]
- Project Coordinator | BSP | ngo jobs
- Head Nurse | IOM Nepal | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Staff Nurse / Medical Nurse | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Program (Cervical Cancer Screening Program) | Karuna Foundation | ngo jobs
- ANM/Staff Nurse | SLF | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Nutrition Officer | MCDC | ngo jobs 2022
- HOW TO WRITE A LITERATURE REVIEW?
- Staff Nurse | Medical Nurse | latest jobs 2022
- Senior Research Associate | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2022￼
- Strategies for Effective Public Health Leadership
- Health Programme Officer | District Programme Officer | NRCS | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Lab Technician | Lab Assistant | Staff Nurse | Health Assistant | A.N.M. | A.H.W | latest jobs 2022
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer nursing vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth