UWS Nepal Teaching Fellowship 2022: Education transforms lives. United World Schools (UWS) works in hard-to-reach areas to give every child access to quality, inclusive education. We partner with local communities and supporters around the world to teach the unreached. Our mission is to improve, through education, life opportunities for some of the world’s poorest children living in remote and marginalized communities.
Basic Job Information
|No. of Vacancy/s||:||[ 20 ]|
|Job Location||:||Sankhuwasabha and Gulmi District|
|Offered Salary||:||NRs. 234,000.00 Yearly|
|Apply Before(Deadline)||:||Dec. 25, 2021|
|Experience Required||:||Not Required|
- Valid Nepali Citizenship
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Willingness to commit 1 year to the Fellowship Program
- Excellent English and Nepali Speaking and writing skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in teamwork
- Desire to learn and grow
Job Description for UWS Nepal Teaching Fellowship 2022
- Find ways to involve students in their lessons and work with different teaching and learning methods using locally available resources/materials.
- Create healthy relationships with students, faculty, and parents to help create a quality learning environment.
- Adapt teaching methodology to fit student needs while maintaining overall class progress in accordance with Nepal Government’s curriculum.
- Assesses and records student development, while identifying problem areas and areas which need attention and improvement.
- Adapt and reassess lesson plans to meet specific student needs, comply with newly implemented guidelines or rules, and update relevant information and include new developments in education.
- Plan and prepare a project proposal for the growth of the school and the changes that it needs to be a model school.
- Attend community meetings and participate in discussions, share plans and ideas to improve the existing UWS schools and the community.
- Help the community teachers to improve their teaching skills and include better methods to deliver the subject matter.
- Project Coordinator | BSP | ngo jobs
- Head Nurse | IOM Nepal | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Staff Nurse / Medical Nurse | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Program (Cervical Cancer Screening Program) | Karuna Foundation | ngo jobs
- ANM/Staff Nurse | SLF | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Nutrition Officer | MCDC | ngo jobs 2022
- HOW TO WRITE A LITERATURE REVIEW?
- Staff Nurse | Medical Nurse | latest jobs 2022
- Senior Research Associate | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2022￼
- Strategies for Effective Public Health Leadership
- Health Programme Officer | District Programme Officer | NRCS | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Lab Technician | Lab Assistant | Staff Nurse | Health Assistant | A.N.M. | A.H.W | latest jobs 2022
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer nursing vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth