301 Ashal Chhimeki Nepal-ACN (Good Neighbors Nepal-GNN) is a non-governmental, non-profit and humanitarian organization implementing Nutrition and Resilient Livelihood Project (NRL-TP) in partnership with World Vision International Nepal (WVIN). The project is on implementation in Kirtipur Municipality and Kathmandu Metropolitan City ward No.16, Balaju of Kathmandu District. GNN is seeking qualified, dynamic and motivated Nepali citizens on following position for smooth implementation of the project.
Table of Contents
Basic Job Information
|No. of Vacancy/s||:||[ 1 ]|
|Employment Type||:||Full Time|
|Apply Before(Deadline)||:||Oct. 06, 2021|
|Experience Required||:||More than or equals to 3 years|
Job DescriptionMinimum Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Agriculture Science or relevant discipline with three to five year of experience in related project (preferably Ultra Poor Graduation Model for UGP & Market led agriculture for BSL)
- Support targeting and verify selection of participating households
- Supervise and mentor Facilitators so that they can perform their duties effectively
- Support project coordinator in oversee interventions to ensure effective and timely implementation
- Oversee participant performance through household spot checks
- Develop training curriculum and train Facilitators on the Graduation programme objectives, implementation process, and expected outcomes
- Identify basic services including health, education, safety nets, and community support groups, that participants can be linked with and make a plan of engagement
- Regularly review-monitoring data to ensure programme implementation activities and participants’ progress are on track and report the progress.
- Liaise regularly with field level staff and senior management about programme progress, challenges, learning, and decisions
Applying ProcedureInterested candidate who meet aforementioned criteria can send a cover letter and updated CV on email address [email protected] by no later than 6 Oct. 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection process. Please submit your application letter clearly mentioning the position applying in the subject line. No telephone inquiries will be registered and any inappropriate recommendation might automatically disqualify the candidate from further processing.
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth