Medical Center Assistant
The Gurkha Welfare Trust Nepal (GWTN)) invites applications from suitably qualified and interested applicants for the position of Medical Center Assistant based in AWC Chitwan.
- Basic spoken and good written communication skills in English and native speaker level Nepali
- Sound IT skills (basic Excel, Word, PowerPoint as a minimum)
- Working knowledge and application of relevant Country legislation governing medical practice
- Able to work effectively with both medical and non-medical staff.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- PCL nursing / Health Assistant with at least 1 year relevant work experience in a health care environment
- Alternatively minimum technical SLC (ANM / CMA) with at least 5 years relevant experience
- Current unrestricted registration with the appropriate Nepal Health Professional Council
The position will be responsible for performing routine administrative and clinical tasks to keep the medical center running smoothly.
Note: Please read through the attached Job Description for further information on job responsibilities.
The position falls in EG02 of GWT (N) pay structure and will receive a basic monthly salary of NPR 47,597. All other benefits and facilities will be as per GWT(N) Regulations and Policy.The job is offered for 3 years initially and may be extended further on the basis of need and performance.
Qualified, experienced and interested applicants are invited to apply for the position by 17 December 21 by 17:00hrs.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the assessment process.
To download the full job advert, click here.
To download the full job description, click here.
- Project Coordinator | BSP | ngo jobs
- Head Nurse | IOM Nepal | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Staff Nurse / Medical Nurse | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Program (Cervical Cancer Screening Program) | Karuna Foundation | ngo jobs
- ANM/Staff Nurse | SLF | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Nutrition Officer | MCDC | ngo jobs 2022
- HOW TO WRITE A LITERATURE REVIEW?
- Staff Nurse | Medical Nurse | latest jobs 2022
- Senior Research Associate | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2022￼
- Strategies for Effective Public Health Leadership
- Health Programme Officer | District Programme Officer | NRCS | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Lab Technician | Lab Assistant | Staff Nurse | Health Assistant | A.N.M. | A.H.W | latest jobs 2022
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer nursing vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth