SAP Nepal is one of the leading National Non-Government Organizations (NGO) for promoting Good Governance since its inception in 1985 A.D. SAP Nepal also promotes the processes of capacity building of communities, socially excluded and disadvantaged groups, CBOs/ NGOs and other civil society organizations in the areas of good governance, social accountability, peace building and economic empowerment. It also works to strengthen linkage, partnership and networking between and among the CSOs, the state and the citizens.
South Asia Partnership Nepal (SAP-Nepal), a national NGO, is currently recruiting qualified and dynamic Nepalese citizens for “Strengthening Gender-Responsive Local Government in Nepal” project funded by UNDEF.
Position: Field Program Supervisor
Qualifications and Experience: ’10+2′ with one year of experience in community mobilization and/or women empowerment.
The main responsibility of Field Program Supervisor is effective program implementation in Chandranagar Rural Municipality.
The other specific responsibilities are:
- Provide mentoring and coaching to Musahar women groups
- Mobilize members of Women Musahar Empowerment Forum (WoMEF) and Local Resource Persons
- Play supporting role in implementation of social accountability tools like public hearing, social audit and citizen report cards
- Coordinate with municipal authorities and other concerned local agencies and partners
- Monitoring and reporting of program activities
Job Location: Chandranagar Rural Municipaltiy, Sarlahi
Period of Contract: 12 months with possibility of extension
Salary Provision: As per organizational rule
The last date for submission of application: May 2, 2022
Please send your application with updated resume and two references in the following address:
Email: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidate/s will be contacted for further process. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
PS: Applicants from Musahar community residing in target area i.e Chandranagar Rural Municipality are encouraged to apply.
- Project Coordinator | BSP | ngo jobs
- Head Nurse | IOM Nepal | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Staff Nurse / Medical Nurse | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Program (Cervical Cancer Screening Program) | Karuna Foundation | ngo jobs
- ANM/Staff Nurse | SLF | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Nutrition Officer | MCDC | ngo jobs 2022
- HOW TO WRITE A LITERATURE REVIEW?
- Staff Nurse | Medical Nurse | latest jobs 2022
- Senior Research Associate | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2022￼
- Strategies for Effective Public Health Leadership
- Health Programme Officer | District Programme Officer | NRCS | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Lab Technician | Lab Assistant | Staff Nurse | Health Assistant | A.N.M. | A.H.W | latest jobs 2022
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer nursing vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth