Human and National Development Society (HANDS) Nepal is a non-profit organization working in the field of education, livelihood, health at Sindhuli district. It currently seeks following candidate for its on going project “Girls Learn Equally Project” supported by Plan International.
Gender and M&E officer
Position: Gender and M&E officer
Organization Name: Human and National Development Society (HANDS) Nepal
Duty Station: Kamalamai Municipality-06, Sindhuli Field Office.
Working area: Sindhuli District
Contract type: Fix term regular staff
Deadline: 06,January 2022
Project Name: Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) Project
No.of vacancy: 1
- At least bachelor degree in gender studies, Community development, rural development, Public health, social science and any similar social science discipline with 3 years experiences in Monitoring and documentation, data management and reporting or similar job.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly monitoring plan and apply in field monitoring
- Review the plan of field supervisors through gender perspective and sensitive plan for implementation.
- Roll out Gender and WASH monitoring tools and Avko in project monitoring and evaluation
- Develop and used of the monitoring tools and template provided by donor.
- Share the entire plan to the Program coordinator, organization and concerned authority as per scheduled time.
- Conduct and facilitate Coordination and sharing meeting of the project activities to local and District level.
- Facilitate in R/Municipality level gender related training, orientation and strategy preparation in
- Manage the gender disaggregate database management during implementation of project and issues raised on gender transformative impact.
- Provide proper guidance and orientation to the field supervisors and volunteers to gender transformative project activities and M&E tools.
- Apply joint effort for community action.
- Coordinate ward, rural municipality and municipality level elected body for effective implementation of gender transformative approach.
- Technical Support to field supervisors and volunteers to implement the activities as per plan.
- Review program documents and reports submitted by the associate staffs submit to the PC.
- Maintain program and financial transparency among community and stakeholders.
- Supervision monitoring of project activities at least 3 days in a week.
- Coordinate with R/Municipalities and other stakeholders to prepare gender transformative issues related to the project.
- Coordinate with Govt. agencies, financial institution and private sector for resource generation partnership promotion and gender transformative plan.
4.Monitoring and Reporting
- Prepare regular monitoring plan of project activities and conduct regular monitoring of activities as per plan.
- Organized joint monitoring plan with M/R and ward level
- Prepare appropriate monitoring and evaluation formats and tools and applied it after approval of concerned authority.
- Prepare monitoring and gender sensitive report at least in a month for the better implementation of project.
- Prepare the GWMT report and Gender marker reports and submit to Plan international Nepal
- Set the monitoring evaluation and GESI indicator of each project activities and follow up as per plan.
- Review and finalize Event, monthly, quarterly and annual report and submit to the PC.
- Review the report of field supervisors provide inputs and submit to the PC.
- Keep the systematic record of all the report and program documents as proper way
- Good knowledge in WASH related Gender issues and exist gender policy.
- Knowledge in Sanitation Hygiene Master Plan and Total sanitation guideline of Nepal Govt., depth knowledge on total sanitation campaign, menstrual hygiene management and monitoring and evaluation tools.
- Coordination, communication and documentations skills
- Computer skill (Word, excel, power point, Internet email and database management),
- Two wheels driving skill is preferable
- Analytical & Problem-Solving Communication/ Listening Inter-personal dealing working with team
- Negotiation Networking/ Documenting Report writing skills in English and Nepali
- Skills on gender related tools and training through utilization of different tools in past job role
Applying Procedure forGender and M&E officer
Interested qualified candidate can apply for the position by visiting HANDS Nepal office (Kamalamai-6,Sindhuli or via email [email protected]. For the more information can contact at 047529967 within office time.
- Program Officer Education + PCESP | nnswa | ngo jobs 2022￼
- ANM, CMA, Radiographer, Staff Nurse, Employment Assistant, IT Officer, MDGP | latest jobs 2022
- Project Coordinator | BSP | ngo jobs
- Head Nurse | IOM Nepal | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Staff Nurse / Medical Nurse | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Program (Cervical Cancer Screening Program) | Karuna Foundation | ngo jobs
- ANM/Staff Nurse | SLF | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Nutrition Officer | MCDC | ngo jobs 2022
- HOW TO WRITE A LITERATURE REVIEW?
- Staff Nurse | Medical Nurse | latest jobs 2022
- Senior Research Associate | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2022￼
- Strategies for Effective Public Health Leadership
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer nursing vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth