Pravasi Nepali Coordination Committee (PNCC) is a non-profit, non-political, non-governmental social organization dedicated to protecting and promoting Nepali migrant workers’ rights. It was established in Nepal by the returnee migrant workers in 2009 with a motto of providing all possible support to the distressed migrant workers especially in gulf countries, Malaysia and Middle East Countries. PNCC is known for its highly reliable and responsive service that is timely and individualized to a distressed migrant’s needs. Having wide and established networks in receiving countries such as Malaysia, Qatar and other gulf countries, PNCC has developed a strong rescue and support mechanism for Nepali migrants abroad. PNCC has provided support to around 12,000 Nepali migrant workers in their distressful situations. The humanitarian support provided to the distressed migrant workers over the years has brought PNCC at the forefront of national and international arena as one of the most trusted and dedicated organizations for the migrant workers.
PNCC invites applications from qualified and experience Nepali individuals for below mentioned position.
Position: M&E/Documentation Officer (Kathmandu based)
- Develop and strengthen monitoring, inspection and evaluation procedures
- Monitor all project activities, and progress towards achieving the project output,
- Recommend further improvement of the logical frame work;
- Develop monitoring and impact indicator for the project success;
- Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results of the multiple projects as well as of organization as a whole,
- Monitor the sustainability of the project’s results;
- Provide feedback to the Project Manager on project strategies and activities;
- Suggest strategies to the Project Management for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the project by identifying bottlenecks in completing project activities and developing plans to minimize or eliminate such bottlenecks;
- Report monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual progress on all project activities to the project Coordinators/ Executive Director/Executive Committee, and other stakeholders;
- Conduct capacity assessment on existing monitoring and evaluation system Develop indicators and a monitoring strategy for the project;
- Provide inputs, information and statistics for quarterly, annual and other reports to Project team and PNCC Management as per requirements;
- Participate in annual project reviews and planning workshops and assist the Project Coordinators, Director, EC in preparing relevant reports;
- Support monitoring and evaluation of the effects and impact of the project;
- Assist the project personnel, ED, EC with M&E tools and in supporting them in their use.
- Perform other duties as required;
- Report writing, Proposal writing and writings articles;
- Event reporting, minute writing, and other secretarial works,
- Handling/updating PNCC websites and other social media, and
- Other office related documentations.
- Minimum education qualification of Bachelor’s degree in related field and with 3 years of experience in similar position,
- At least 3 years of experience in the design and implementation of M&E/MIS in development projects implemented by national/international I/NGOs/ Government;
- Understanding of the issues on foreign employment and labor migration is highly preferred.
- Skill of managing team members from diverse personal backgrounds
- Analytical, dynamic, smart, motivated, positive and pro-active
Service Duration for the Position: 1 year with possibility of extension
Application procedures: Qualified and interested individuals can send a letter of interest, updated CV with PP size photo and contact details of two referees to [email protected] within 22 October 2021, 5:00 PM Nepali Time. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further screening process. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth