कैदी तथा थुनुवालाई स्वास्थ्य बीमा कार्यक्रममा आबद्ध गर्ने कार्यविधि २०७९ : प्रस्तावना: नेपालको संविधानको धारा ५१को (ज) (१५) मा नागरिकको स्वास्थ्य बीमा सुनिश्चित गर्दै स्वास्थ्य उपचारमा पहुँचको व्यवस्था मिलाउने उल्लेख भएको, स्वास्थ्य बीमा ऐन, २०७४ को दफा (३) को उपदफा ३ मा बृद्दाश्रम, अनाथालय, बालसुधार गृह लगायतका संस्थाहरुमा आश्रित ब्यक्तिलाई स्वास्थ्य बीमा कार्यक्रममा आवद गर्नु पर्ने प्रावधान भएकोले देशका विभिन्न कारागारमा रहेका कैदी तथा थुनुवाहरुको स्वास्थ्य बीमा गर्न आवश्यक देखिएकोले स्वास्थ्य बीमा ऐन, २०७४ को दफा ४१ ले दिएको अधिकार प्रयोग गरि स्वास्थ्य वीमा बोर्डले यो कार्यविधि बनाइएको छ।
Preamble: Ensuring health insurance for citizens in Article 51 (h) (15) of the Constitution of Nepal
Section of the Health Insurance Act, 2074, which mentions the provision of access to health care
In sub-section 3 of (3), dependents in nursing homes, orphanages, children’s correctional homes etc. In various prisons across the country, as there is a provision that the individual must be enrolled in the health insurance programHealth Insurance Act, 2074, as it is necessary to insure the health of prisoners and detaineesThis procedure has been made by the Health Insurance Board using the powers given by Section 41 of Health Insurance Act,2074.
Health Insurance Board (HIB) is a social protection program of the Government of Nepal that aims to enable its citizens to access quality health care services without placing a financial burden on them. The households, communities and government are directly involved in this program. Health Insurance program helps prevent people from falling into poverty due to health care costs i.e. catastrophic expenditure due to accidents or disease by combining prepayment and risk pooling with mutual support. This program also advocates towards quality health services. This program attempts to address barriers in health service utilization and ensure equity and access of poor and disadvantaged groups as a means to achieve Universal Health Coverage.
Out-of-pocket expenditure has always been the largest source of funding in Nepal, followed by government expenditure. For years different studies, assessments, reviews of the sector called for interventions to reduce OOP as it is the most unfair/regressive way of funding health services.
- International Epilepsy Day 2024
- Public Health Nurse | Cold Chain Assitant | latest jobs vacancy 2024
- Staff Nurse | CMLT | Radiographer |Medical Officer | latest jobs 2023
- Different position vacancies at SISO Nepal
- Call for Participation | 24-24 Youth Campaign to End TB
- Pharmacist | Staff Nurse | Anesthesiologist Assistant | Anesthesiologist | Gynecologist, Pediatrician | Physician | Om Women Hospital vacancy
- Community Health Department Supervisor | nursing jobs 2023 | Tansen Hospital
- Program Officer |Public Health Nurse | ngo jobs 2023 | LEADS Nepal
- Checklist for ensuring the quality of violence against women surveys | WHO
- Program Coordinator | Community Health Nurse | Dhulikhel hospital
- World Mental Health Day 2023 | Know theme
- Program Coordinator | Advocacy Officer | Local Focal Person | NFDN | ngo jobs 2023
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo jobs vacancy for bph ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer Nursing Vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey ! I am Nepal Health Magazine Bot , yet powerful enough to approve, disapprove , delete, ban anything and anyone.