National Eye Health Strategy | MoHP Nepal:National Health Policy 2076 and the Fifteenth Plan have given priority to the basic health care established by the Constitution of Nepal as a fundamental right of citizens, while eye health care is included in Schedule 1 of the Public Health Service Regulations, 2077.In the field of eye health, eye health services are developing and expanding through public private partnership and multi-sectoral coordination. As a result, significant progress has been made in preventing trachoma and reducing blindness. Similarly, production and export of intraocular lenses has started in the country.
Although there has been significant progress in the expansion of high and medium level eye care services, there has still been relatively little progress in the field of primary eye care services. It is necessary to mainstream eye health services by increasing government investment. In addition to blindness caused by non-communicable diseases like diabetes, blood pressure, cataracts and retinal problems, it seems that a special strategy should be adopted. Development and universal access to eye health care helps to achieve the goals of sustainable development.
“National Eye Health Strategy” has been implemented to address the current problems and challenges while maintaining the achievements achieved so far by utilizing the available efforts and resources in accordance with the concept of public-private partnership, keeping in view the mentioned constitutional and policy provisions as well as the provisions of the International Convention on Disability.
The long term vision of National Eye Health Strategy is “Healthy Eyes, Beautiful Society” “स्वस्थ आँखा, सुन्दर समाज”
Table of Contents
Longterm Vision (दीर्घकालीन सोच)
“Healthy Eyes, Beautiful Society”
Ensuring equal and accessible access of citizens to quality eye health services.
1) Integrating eye health services with basic health services and extending service reach to community level.
2) To make the eye health services more quality and customer friendly through the leadership role of the government.
3) Bringing promotional, preventive and restorative eye health services to the community level through public participation in line with the concept of leaving no one behind.
View National Eye Health Strategy | MoHP Nepal Online
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
- Inequality analysis using Excel: Disaggregated data | OpenWHO
- Staff Nurse | IOM | latest vacancy in Kathmandu
- Program Coordinator | Save the Children |ngo jobs 2023
- Communication Officer | AN | ngo jobs 2023
- Counsellor | SOS | ngo jobs 2023
- Nursing Assistant | ECHS | jobs 2023 latest
- Psychosocial Counselor | BVS | ngo jobs 2023
- Health Supervisor | Education Supervisor | Pharmacy| Logistic Officer | PHASE Nepal |ngo jobs 2023
- Data Analyst | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2023
- Staff Nurse | Padma Nursing Home | latest vacancy 2023
- Nepal’s Changing Weather and Your Health: What You Need to Know
- Project Manager | ADRA | ingo jobs 2023
bachelor jobs bph jobs health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo jobs vacancy for bph ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer Nursing Vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth