Program Officer | WACT | ngo jobs : Welfare Association for Children Tikapur (WACT) (बाल कल्याण संघटिकापुर) is a non-government organization working in the areas of child well-being, community health, education, peace and transformational development since 1996. WACT is seeking to recruit competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic candidates for the following positions for Integrated Protection and Community Engagement Project, Inclusive & Quality Education Project KISHORI and NARI Project project being implemented in partnership with World Vision International Nepal (WVIN).
WACT is seeking to recruit competent, committed, self-motivated and enthusiastic candidates for the following positions for Community Engagement & Sponsorship Plan (CESP) Project, Inclusive & Quality and Education Project in partnership with World Vision International Nepal (WVIN).
Program Officer (Education+CESP)- 1 Position
The purpose of this position is to lead on providing education programming technical support, capacity building and coordination across project team and they are equipped with the competencies and tools to effectively implement Inclusive and QualityEducation Technical Programme and achieve the education related programme targets/strategic objectives.
The position is responsible for developing and delivering a comprehensive technical support plan for the Inclusive and Quality Education Technical Programme. The role is responsible for drafting and rolling out all necessary technical tools, quality benchmarks and guidance materials to support quality program implementation, under technical leadership from Project Manager/Coordinator. The role provides support and back stopping for external relationship building and engagement with government line agencies, other district based organizations.
The incumbent strives in empowering community groups, households and institutions to address and manage the issues to sustain. The local resources are managed well to effectively run the project interventions for a longer run.
This position requires to be innovative and problem-solving skills to adapt to changes and multiple priorities.
This role is responsible to ensure the quality programme provide on-site support of Field Officer (Education) and Mobilizers.
Reports to: Program Manager
Major responsibilities for Program Officer | WACT | ngo jobs
- Provide support during key events to strengthen programming quality and results;
- Coordinate across education field staff to ensure the development and regular use of all technical tools necessary for the successful implementation of the Inclusive and Quality Education Technical programme – including implementation guideline, quality benchmark, training materials, training curriculum, information materials, BCCmaterials and other resources;
- Orient Field Officers and Mobilizers on the programming tools and materials to ensure they are utilized correctly and applied during programme implementation;
- Develop and lead on drafting and implementation of the annual sector technical capacity building and training plan for Field Officers and Mobilizers; manage the implementation of the plan. Measure, track and report on field level technical competencies/capacity;
- Develop and deliver training and capacity building for Field Officers and Mobilizers to ensure adequate competencies at field/partner level to deliver all necessary components of the education projects to ensure project targets achieved;
- Integrated workforce management to be more strategic and effective in delivering results
- Lead in effective governance, child and adult safe organization compliances and are practiced well
- Facilitate monthly and periodic meetings with Field Officers and Mobilizers providing coaching and training capacity building
- Provide onsite support to Field Officers and Mobilizers to carryon reading camps observation, effectiveness of teacher training.
- Coordinate with Field Officers and Mobilizers to carry out Learning and Sharing Meeting with respective stakeholders and documentation of the best practices.
- Ensure the meaningful participation of the Registered Children in project activities.
- Work with local government for the programme sustainability especially the sustainability of Reading Camps
- Develop annual capacity development plan and take lead role to roll out it.
- Support the collection and documentation of impact and success stories on monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annually
Academic Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor (Masters Preferred) in Education or relevant discipline with three year of experience in Education project(preferably Early Grade Reading, School Safety, and/or Community based advocacy projects). Two years of work experience as trainer (education related e.g. teachers’ trainers) is must.
- Government training module, package , TPD framework , national curriculum, grade wise objectives and competencies (focused on Literacy, School Safety, Community based advocacy)
- Government policy, programme priorities, needs and issues in relation the sector priorities
- Sound knowledge on Early Grade Reading Programme and tools, CSSF master plan and CSSF framework
- Well informed and disseminate message on WVIN Education Sector TA, TP and priorities, project model (Early Grade Reading& Comprehensive School Safety Framework)
- Good Knowledge on education development approaches, theory of change
- Good understanding on operation issues like timely delivery of services, good planning and monitoring skill
- Sound knowledge & skill on project risk analysis and management.
- Skills to analysis project related data and incorporate in the report
- Strong training and event report writing skill
- Good periodic report like quarterly, semi-annual and annual writing skill
- Meet financial requirement and deadline as per compliances
- Good understanding on financial management system like supporting documents for voucher, advance settlement process etc.
- Sound skills in capacity assessment/Training Need Assessment process and tools for staffs and target group
- Sound in applying different tools and methods during training/ facilitation process
- Skills on mentoring/ coaching and onsite support
- Strong skill set on Teaching Learning Materials (TLM) design using low/no cost materials and their effective use
- Conduct periodic staff performance appraisals against the set performance objectives contributing to Project deliverables with proper performance management system in place
- Sound knowledge on monitoring tools and methods
- Good analysis and presentation skills
- Skills to incorporate the findings/feedback into programming
- Project database (such as schools demographic database) establishment
- Training evaluation and documentation skill
- Good meeting facilitation and documentation skills
- Capacity to identify local advocacy issues around Education programming contributing to successful results or changes
- Presentation skills in different forum and network
- Manage cohesive team to deliver well
Child and adult safe guarding and sponsorship business
- Manage all the working environment in the office and working areas are child and adult sensitive
- Guide the team and organization in managing protection related matters appropriately
- Lead the organization in complying with all child and adult safe guarding policies, requirements and audits
- Manage all the sponsorship businesses as per the protocols and guidance provided by WVIN
- Registered children participation are well reflected in the provided reporting platforms
- Ensure operationalization of World Vision’s Child Sponsorship standards, Development Project Standards and sponsorship integration in all phases of programming
Qualified interested candidates are requested to submit their (1) Application letter; (2) Updated CV along with at least two references; and (3) Copy of citizenship through email to [email protected] Or can drop their documents at WACT Office no later than 20th December 2021 (5 PM Nepal time).
Only short listed candidates will be notified for selection process through telephone and or email. The selection process will include written test, presentations and interview. Please note that No telephone inquiries will be entertained and any inappropriate recommendation might automatically disqualify the candidate from further processing.
WACT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified potential candidates from Dalit, Janajati, and Muslim community, Persons with Disabilities and Women are encouraged to apply
- Project Coordinator | BSP | ngo jobs
- Head Nurse | IOM Nepal | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Staff Nurse / Medical Nurse | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Program (Cervical Cancer Screening Program) | Karuna Foundation | ngo jobs
- ANM/Staff Nurse | SLF | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Nutrition Officer | MCDC | ngo jobs 2022
- HOW TO WRITE A LITERATURE REVIEW?
- Staff Nurse | Medical Nurse | latest jobs 2022
- Senior Research Associate | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2022￼
- Strategies for Effective Public Health Leadership
- Health Programme Officer | District Programme Officer | NRCS | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Lab Technician | Lab Assistant | Staff Nurse | Health Assistant | A.N.M. | A.H.W | latest jobs 2022
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer nursing vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth