Annual Report- 2076/77 (2019/20) [Latest] has been issued. Constitution of Nepal 2015 has mentioned that health as fundamental right of the citizen. Article 35 of this constitution further elaborates provision of free health care, information about health care, equal access to health care and access to clean drinking water and sanitation. Furthermore, it also emphasizes right to information on any matter of his or her interest or public interest to every citizen. Good Governance Act 2008, in clause 41, vividly mentioned that every department should submit annual report. In line with the constitution of Nepal and Good Governance Act, Department of Health Services (DoHS) has published this Annual Report of fiscal year 2076/77 (2019/20). This is the 26th consecutive report of its kind and it is the fourth Annual Report after restructuring of Ministry of Health and Population (MoHP). This report focuses on DoHS performance in 2076/77 and content of the report include following areas
- Programme’s policy statements, including objectives, strategies, goals, major activities and achievements.
- Health programme’s indicators.
- Problems, issues, constraints and recommendations on improving performance and achieving targets.
This report also provides information on the contributions of the Department of Drug Administration (DoA), Department of Ayurveda and Alternative Medicine (DoAA), the health councils, partners and stakeholders on contemporary issues in the health sector as well as the progress of major programmes implemented by DoHS, Health Directorates of seven provinces, Provincial Health Offices (PHOs), and Health Facilities (HFs).
Organograms of Health System
Looking for Raw Data?
- Staff Nurse , HA , ANM and Medical officer Vacancy 2021
- Innovation for Youth Health | WHO webinar
- Medical Officer & ANM vacancy job 2021
- Team Leader | Trishuli Plus | ngo jobs vacancy 2021
- Staff Nurse and Medical Officer | Vacancy 2021
- How to easily apply for Israeli Caregiver employment?
- Project Officer | Caritas Nepal | ngo jobs
- World Breastfeeding Week 2021 | Know Theme
- Community Health Officer Social Worker | ngo jobs 2021
- Vacancy for Various Medical Position |BPKMCH
- “Hepatitis can’t wait” | Karishma Bhandari
- World hepatitis day “Hepatitis can’t wait” | Isha Dhakal
bachelor jobs bph jobs bph notes bph volunteer covid19 Covid19 prevention health health for all health guidelines new health in who healthjobs health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo nepal health new health guidelines ngo jobs ngojobs nurse jobs nursing career nursing insurance nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing law nursing vacancy ph updates publichealth Public health Public health concern public health days public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated universal health care universal health coverage day 2020 WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart.