Annual Report- 2076/77 (2019/20) [Latest] has been issued. Constitution of Nepal 2015 has mentioned that health as fundamental right of the citizen. Article 35 of this constitution further elaborates provision of free health care, information about health care, equal access to health care and access to clean drinking water and sanitation. Furthermore, it also emphasizes right to information on any matter of his or her interest or public interest to every citizen. Good Governance Act 2008, in clause 41, vividly mentioned that every department should submit annual report. In line with the constitution of Nepal and Good Governance Act, Department of Health Services (DoHS) has published this Annual Report of fiscal year 2076/77 (2019/20). This is the 26th consecutive report of its kind and it is the fourth Annual Report after restructuring of Ministry of Health and Population (MoHP). This report focuses on DoHS performance in 2076/77 and content of the report include following areas
- Programme’s policy statements, including objectives, strategies, goals, major activities and achievements.
- Health programme’s indicators.
- Problems, issues, constraints and recommendations on improving performance and achieving targets.
This report also provides information on the contributions of the Department of Drug Administration (DoA), Department of Ayurveda and Alternative Medicine (DoAA), the health councils, partners and stakeholders on contemporary issues in the health sector as well as the progress of major programmes implemented by DoHS, Health Directorates of seven provinces, Provincial Health Offices (PHOs), and Health Facilities (HFs).
Organograms of Health System
Looking for Raw Data?
- Community Health Department Supervisor | nursing jobs 2023 | Tansen Hospital
- Program Officer |Public Health Nurse | ngo jobs 2023 | LEADS Nepal
- Checklist for ensuring the quality of violence against women surveys | WHO
- Program Coordinator | Community Health Nurse | Dhulikhel hospital
- World Mental Health Day 2023 | Know theme
- Program Coordinator | Advocacy Officer | Local Focal Person | NFDN | ngo jobs 2023
- Staff Nurse | OT Staff Nurse | Lalbandi | latest vacancy
- Inequality analysis using Excel: Disaggregated data | OpenWHO
- Staff Nurse | IOM | latest vacancy in Kathmandu
- Program Coordinator | Save the Children |ngo jobs 2023
- Communication Officer | AN | ngo jobs 2023
- Counsellor | SOS | ngo jobs 2023
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo jobs vacancy for bph ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer Nursing Vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth