Nepal Ambulance Service announces vacancy for Project Officer | NAS | ngo jobs. NAS is a service ordinated organization working in pre-hospital care. NAS invites applications from qualified, experienced and dynamic Nepali citizens for the position of Project officer. The Nepal Ambulance Service (NAS) is a non-profit initiative dedicated to the establishment of an emergency medical response system (EMS) in the greater Kathmandu and Patan municipalities, later to be expanded nationwide.This system will provide rapid ambulance transport to hospitals along with life-saving medical care by trained emergency medical technicians (EMTs) for sick and injured people regardless of ability to pay.NAS aims to operate fully equipped and staffed ambulances via a central dispatch facility with radio communication between area hospitals and ambulances in order to ensure rapid transport and treatment for individual patients. NAS EMTs will be trained by Stanford University School of Medicine (USA) experts from Stanford Emergency Medicine International (SEMI).
How to give an effective interview
|No. of Vacancy/s||:||[ 1 ]|
|Employment Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Location||:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Apply Before(Deadline)||:||Apr. 09, 2021|
|Experience Required||:||More than or equals to 6 years|
|Professional Skill Required||:||Accounting Computer Administrative Microsoft Office Suite|
Minimum Qualifications and Experiences Required
- Bachelor degree and 6 years experiences in a similar context.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible for understanding organization goals & objective and creating programs that adhere to these guideline
- Implementing programs to help organization meet goals and objective
- Project management knowledge regarding development, staffing and scheduling & coordination with various community, local governmental and other organization to develop pre-hospital care system.
Note : Salary will be negotiated commensurate with knowledge and experiences.
How to write an effective CV
Interested candidates meeting the requirements are invited for the position. Women, Dalits, Janajatis, and people from marginalized group are encouraged to apply.
Application with cover letter, updated CV, references, day time contact telephone numbers, email and full address shall be sent to the following address not later than April 8, 2021, Applicants willing to submit the application by email [email protected] should mentioned the position at subject line.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for further recruitment process. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained. Website :https://www.nepalambulanceservice.org
- Senior Nurse | Clinic One
- Project Officer | LWF Nepal | ingo jobs
- An array of hope: Ecosystem Restoration
- Vacancy for Staff Nurse and more
- Test Guidelines for the National Licensure Examination for Nurses
- Research Coordinator | ngo jobs
- How does US health insurance work
- PHF successfully conducted “Digitization in Public Health” session
- World Environment Day 2021 |Theme
- World Blood Donor Day 2021 | Theme
- Vacancies on Various Position | NCRS
- Vacancy for Medical Officer / Health Assistant and Nurse
bachelor jobs bph jobs bph notes bph volunteer covid19 Covid19 prevention data entry jobs health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health summit health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for agriculture jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo nepal health nepalihealthjobs new health guidelines ngo jobs ngojobs nursing jobs online course ph updates publichealth Public health Public health concern public health days public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated universal health care universal health coverage day 2020 vacancy for njo WHO official women health
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart.