District Facilitator | ngo jobs 2021 : Nepal Health Society is a nationally recognized non-government, apolitical and non-profit making social organization working for improvement in peoples lives through united efforts of community health. It was registered in 1991 under Narcotics Control section of Ministry of Home affairs and is affiliated with Social Welfare Council (SWC) of Nepal. Since then, it has been actively working as a pioneer in the sector of drug Abuse prevention, prison health promotion and prison reform, HIV/AIDS/STI prevention and care programs and safe abroad migration as well as suicide prevention and research.fter years of extensive working experience in the field, Nepal Health Society (NHS) gradually stretched its scope covering other relevant issues. For the purpose, NHS took lead in advocacy, lobby and policy reform primarily focusing upon welfare of prisoner’s health promotion
We are seeking for a qualified hard-working, honest and capable Nepalese citizen willing to work in the field of TB/HIV. We request you to apply within online application with an up-to-date CV and a passport sized photo to our email address
- One district
Minimum Qualification for District Facilitator | ngo jobs 2021
- PCL level in General medicine or BSC Nursing or Staff nurse and registered in respective council.
- Professional work experience in the related field.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills excellent spoken and written skills in Nepali and English languages.
- Able to handle computer work.
- Commitment to work for the duration in the project.
- Special preference would be given to the only local resident candidate of the respective districts.
Please kindly submit your up-to-date CV with your passport sized photo before deadline to our email address [email protected]
Application deadline for District Facilitator | ngo jobs 2021 :August to 10 august 2021 till 5pm.
Incase of Queries
+977-1-41026155360, website :http://www.nepalhealth.org.np/
- Program Coordinator | Community Health Nurse | Dhulikhel hospital
- World Mental Health Day 2023 | Know theme
- Program Coordinator | Advocacy Officer | Local Focal Person | NFDN | ngo jobs 2023
- Staff Nurse | OT Staff Nurse | Lalbandi | latest vacancy
- Inequality analysis using Excel: Disaggregated data | OpenWHO
- Staff Nurse | IOM | latest vacancy in Kathmandu
- Program Coordinator | Save the Children |ngo jobs 2023
- Communication Officer | AN | ngo jobs 2023
- Counsellor | SOS | ngo jobs 2023
- Nursing Assistant | ECHS | jobs 2023 latest
- Psychosocial Counselor | BVS | ngo jobs 2023
- Health Supervisor | Education Supervisor | Pharmacy| Logistic Officer | PHASE Nepal |ngo jobs 2023
bachelor jobs bph jobs health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo jobs vacancy for bph ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer Nursing Vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth