The Department of Foreign Employment has issued a notice on Tuesday to send Nepali workers to Israel as government workers as support workers. Those who want to apply for Israeli employment can easily apply online. However, the applicants are complaining of various problems in applying online. How to apply online easily?
Table of Contents
How to easily apply for Israeli employment?
इजरायलको हेरचाह केन्द्रमा सहायक कामदारका लागि आवेदन कसरी भर्ने
Both men and women who want to work as a support worker in Israel’s long-term care center can apply.
The minimum monthly salary of a government worker is सय 1,600, or about 190,000. Workers have to pay a cost of Rs. 165,000. Israel will take one thousand Nepali workers in the first phase.
Of which applications are open for 70 percent women and 30 percent men. The department has set various criteria for those applying for Israeli employment. The person wishing to apply must have completed 25 years of age and not reached 45 years of age. Requires a height of 1.5 m and a weight of at least 45 kg. Knowledge of English is not mandatory in the local language of Israel.
THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO APPLY
First: Department’s website dofe.gov.np This is the department’s website. After playing this, a headline called New News appears. There is information that Israel is for employment. Clicking there will take you to the place of application. Its name is https://ferms.dofe.gov.np/israel/login . It also happens directly. Or by going directly to the department’s website. This way you can reach the place of application.
HOW TO FILL THE APPLICATION AFTER OPENING THE SITE? WHAT KIND OF DOCUMENTS ARE NEEDED, WHAT ARE THE THINGS TO PAY ATTENTION TO?
There are five sections for applying. A personal information where you have to keep your personal information. Then you have to know the education you have studied. There is also a place to upload training information and photos, passports and citizenship.
Another is the preview. You can see a preview of each section you fill out. There is also the option of edit. If some of the details already filled in need to be corrected, you can correct any errors by clicking there. After doing so, you reach the ‘Self Declaration’. This means that if I agree to everything specified here, the form is submitted.
WHAT IS THE VALIDITY OF THE PASSPORT?
The agreement between the Government of Nepal and the Government of Israel states that the validity of the passport should be three years at the time of issuing the work permit. It is mandatory.
But what we have facilitated while applying is that if the passport is valid for at least 6 months, you can apply. What we need to understand is that registration is mandatory to enter the system. That means you have to keep your passport number, your security number, mobile number and email. If all these things are true then finally login.
Only after you have logged in, you will finally go to the system. To log in to the system, the user ID is your passport number. He had to keep in the passport what he had saved in the system. After doing so, various things come into the steam.
Like have you worked in Israel before? The choice of whether or not comes. If it does, the system will not allow you to proceed. If not here’s a new product just for you! Similarly, whether your relatives (father, mother, brothers, etc.) are in Israel or not, they will only allow you to move forward if they do not know.
Now all you have to do is search for your passport and date of birth and all your details will come up. That is, since the system of the department is also connected with the passport department, the details come there automatically. The details in the passport department come automatically. Such as name, age, gender, etc.
What is your name in Nepali? Not everything that is requested there is mandatory. If you have a national identity card, you don’t have to have a number. You can fill the form without it.
Another is the PAN number. It is only to be filled if there is. That is, things with a red tick are mandatory. If there are things in which there is no red tick, it should be filled only if it is not filled. That is not mandatory.
IF THERE IS A MISTAKE IN FILLING THE FORM, CAN I FILL IT AGAIN OR NOT?
Everything in the system is saved until it is submitted. Like I filled in personal information. But if I have not scanned the educational qualification document, if I logout from the system, when I log in again, the details filled in earlier will be saved.
You can log in again and fill in the remaining documents and details. This feature occurs at every stage. All details are available until finalized and submitted. For that reason, it is not necessary to fill it in a hurry. It should be filled only after completing all the procedures gradually.
इजरायलको हेरचाह केन्द्रमा सहायक कामदारका लागि आवेदन कसरी भर्ने
THINGS TO PAY ATTENTION TO
1. Jobs for Israeli jobs can be easily filled through the Department of Foreign Employment’s website. The application link can be accessed through the department’s website. Or by clicking on the link to apply directly.
2. Register with your name and correct mobile number.
3. Go to the system and keep the passport number and date of birth correct.
4. The validity of the applicant’s passport should be at least 6 months.
5. Height and weight had to be matched. Otherwise the application may not be submitted. In other words, in order to go to Israel, he had to meet the criteria set by the department. Had to qualify
6. A person who has done SLC or SEE should have done ANMI or CMA. You do not have the permission required to post. Don’t get me wrong. Educational Qualification Must have done SLC or SEE or Anami or CMA. If you have had a plastid, you must have received care giving training. It is controlled by the system itself. That’s why you need to upload the correct documents.
7. Only submit by checking the details you have filled in and the documents you have kept.
8. Read the information on the form. So that the form is not wrong.
We have provided information on how to fill out the form. That should be checked before filling out the form. However, if there is any problem in filling the form or if you need information, you can contact. Call 1141 free of charge from NTC. If you use Ncell number, you can call 9801800013. This number can be contacted if you do not understand the process.
There is also an option called support at the login area. These contact numbers are also available if you click there. Also put your problem there, including email address, phone number.
If you also keep a screen shot of the problem you have, we can immediately correct the mistake in what the problem is and how to fix it. This is just a problem with the system.
How to easily apply for Israeli Caregiver employment?
- Program Coordinator | Community Health Nurse | Dhulikhel hospital
- World Mental Health Day 2023 | Know theme
- Program Coordinator | Advocacy Officer | Local Focal Person | NFDN | ngo jobs 2023
- Staff Nurse | OT Staff Nurse | Lalbandi | latest vacancy
- Inequality analysis using Excel: Disaggregated data | OpenWHO
- Staff Nurse | IOM | latest vacancy in Kathmandu
- Program Coordinator | Save the Children |ngo jobs 2023
- Communication Officer | AN | ngo jobs 2023
- Counsellor | SOS | ngo jobs 2023
- Nursing Assistant | ECHS | jobs 2023 latest
- Psychosocial Counselor | BVS | ngo jobs 2023
- Health Supervisor | Education Supervisor | Pharmacy| Logistic Officer | PHASE Nepal |ngo jobs 2023
bachelor jobs bph jobs health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo jobs vacancy for bph ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer Nursing Vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth