Trishuli Plus, a community action group, established in 2006, is a community based non-profitable, politically non-aligned, non-governmental organization (NGO) led and run by and for people living with HIV (PLHIV) and affected by TB to provide prevention, care & support including treatment services to PLHIV and TB affected population.
Trishuli Plus has been implementing The Global Fund TB Program in Kailali, Kanchanpur, Dadeldhura, Doti & Achham Districts supported by Save the Children International under The Global Fund. Therefore, we are inviting applications from interested Nepalese citizens who are eligible, accountable and willing to achieve the result for the positions as specified below:
Reporting to: Team Leader
Duty Station: Kanchanpur
Required No.: One
Key Areas of Accountability:
- Responsible to support for implementing NTP activities in the districts in coordination with the stakeholders of the program like Medical Colleges, NGOs, Private Practitioners, Professional organizations, and TB-related co-morbidity care providers.
- To prepare a district implementation plan of allocated activities linking with NTP’s district regular activities with the support of D/PHO and District Health Office and district team members.
- To assist District TB focal person in establishing inter-sectorial and inter-departmental coordination for TB control.
- Prepare detailed field visit plans, activity and/or field visit reports, and case study report.
- Contribute to preparing the monthly progress reports; regular reports (project status & activity report, and other reports) in coordination with relevant staff members.
- Create the enabling environment to collect, transport, and test the sample for TB case detection and treatment.
- Responsible for the proper documentation and reporting of all activities with sufficient proof and evidence documents including any other relevant issues during the execution of field activities.
- Contribute ideas and be innovative for the creation and continuation of an efficient professional team.
- Participate in different meetings, training, workshop, and seminars as required for the organization at the district level.
- Work closely in coordination with Executive Director, Team Leader, Program Support Coordinator, and Finance Officer and make timely communication and update about the project’s events and progress of the activities.
- Ensure proper coordination of the program implementation among NTC, PR, implementing partners (CBOs), NGOs, INGOs, and with government line agencies.
- Motivate the Outreach Workers involved in the program for the TB case finding and management.
- Any other job assigned as per program need.
Qualification and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in public health (BPH)/equivalent or Bachelor Passed with PCL General Medicine with 2 years experience. Work experience in the field of TB will be additional aid.
- Good writing, analytical, and documentation skills,
- Excellent coordination, management, and communication skills,
- Command in report preparation, event note, and record-keeping,
- Proficiency in computer usage on office packages, email, and internet,
- Must have 2 wheeler driving license,
- Priority will be given to candidates who closely worked with the government health system and Global Fund Program.
- Priority will be given to local candidates
All interested candidates are requested to submit curriculum vitae and motivation letter clearlymentioning the expected salary with subject head as “Application for the position of (District program Coordinator Kanchanpur)” to [email protected] or a sealed envelope to Trishuli Plus, Dhangadhi Sub Metropolitan City-05, Hasanpur, Kailali, Nepal no later than 24th Oct 2022. People living (affected) with HIV or candidates from TB-affected communities; who meet the above requirements are highly encouraged to apply.
Only the Shortlisted Candidate will be contacted for a written test and interview.
- Inequality analysis using Excel: Disaggregated data | OpenWHO
- Staff Nurse | IOM | latest vacancy in Kathmandu
- Program Coordinator | Save the Children |ngo jobs 2023
- Communication Officer | AN | ngo jobs 2023
- Counsellor | SOS | ngo jobs 2023
- Nursing Assistant | ECHS | jobs 2023 latest
- Psychosocial Counselor | BVS | ngo jobs 2023
- Health Supervisor | Education Supervisor | Pharmacy| Logistic Officer | PHASE Nepal |ngo jobs 2023
- Data Analyst | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2023
- Staff Nurse | Padma Nursing Home | latest vacancy 2023
- Nepal’s Changing Weather and Your Health: What You Need to Know
- Project Manager | ADRA | ingo jobs 2023
bachelor jobs bph jobs health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo jobs vacancy for bph ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer Nursing Vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth