Bir Hospital is the oldest hospital of Nepal. This hospital was established in 1947 BS, under the name of contemporary Prime Minister Bir Shamsher Jung Bahadur Rana. Initially it was a seven bed hospital with 5 staffs. Today it has a proud history of 125 years and the first hospital of Nepal wherethe practice of modern medicinecommenced.Till eighties services including gynaecology, paediatrics and psychiatry were available in this very hospital. With the evolvement of super specialtyand increasing workload in the limited premises these services were shifted to Indra Rajya Laxmi Devi Shah Maternity hospital Thapathali, Kanti Bal hospital Maharajgunja and Patan mental hospital Lalitpur respectively.
Bir Hospital is located in the heart of the capital city of Nepal, Kathmandu. This hospital has an easy access for the general population. It is an embodied hospital of National Academy of Medical Sciences. Daily out patient load is around 1500. It is the central government hospital with a total 460 bed capacity. The bed occupancy rate is 79%. Mortality rate is 6.5 % and infection rate 1.75%. Annually around 5000 operations are conducted. Average hospital stay is6.5 days.(Annual report of Bir Hospital 2070/71 BS).
This hospital has 72% free beds. Under special circumstances the remaining beds also become subsidized or free.
Vacancy for 50 Nurses Bir Hospital
Position: Staff Nurse
Number of Vacancies: 50
Application deadline: 2078/05/24
Application fee : None
- Project Coordinator | BSP | ngo jobs
- Head Nurse | IOM Nepal | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Staff Nurse / Medical Nurse | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Program (Cervical Cancer Screening Program) | Karuna Foundation | ngo jobs
- ANM/Staff Nurse | SLF | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Nutrition Officer | MCDC | ngo jobs 2022
- HOW TO WRITE A LITERATURE REVIEW?
- Staff Nurse | Medical Nurse | latest jobs 2022
- Senior Research Associate | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2022￼
- Strategies for Effective Public Health Leadership
- Health Programme Officer | District Programme Officer | NRCS | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Lab Technician | Lab Assistant | Staff Nurse | Health Assistant | A.N.M. | A.H.W | latest jobs 2022
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer nursing vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth