Community Rural Development Society (CRDS) Nepal is a not profit organization. It was established in 2049 .B.S. as a Non-Governmental Organization in Darchula district. This organization works throughout Darchula district and covers programs like Early Grade Reading, TROSA, SUAAHARA and Integrated Community Development Project. Our donors include WFP, WEI, OXFAM, HKI, and GNI Nepal.
Date of Publication: 5 August 2022
Position: Education & Protection Officer
Location: Project Office – CRDS Nepal, Darchula
Application deadline: 12 August 2022
Duration of Contract: Fixed term till December 2022 (with possibility of extension)
Community Rural Development Society (CRDS) Nepal is a non-profit non-Governmental organization established in 2049 B.S. in Darchula district. The organization works throughout Darchula district and covers programs like Early Grade Reading, TROSA, SUAAHARA and Integrated Community Development Project (ICDP).
With technical and financial support of GNI Nepal, Community Rural Development Society (CRDS) Nepal is implementing “Integrated Community Development Project” (ICDP) –Education and Child Protection and Social Economy in Mahakali municipality-9, Malikarjun Rural Municipality and Duhun Rural Municipality of Darchula district.
The incumbent will be mainly focused on the following major duties and responsibilities.
Planning and Implementation:
- Prepare strategic plan on project operation in collaboration with donor organization, local government, schools, child clubs and other stakeholders in project area, and execute the project interventions in best way.
- Prepare periodic plan of action of education and child protection activities and execute accordingly in the target areas.
- Develop required standards of project interventions for the support to schools, children and community ensuring all the norms of inclusiveness for child participation.
- Formation of community groups like child clubs, parents’ groups and girls’ clubs and mobilize them for their empowerment and capacity strengthening.
Training and Development:
- Conduct orientation, interaction and discussion for sensitizing communities on child rights, child protection and other educational issues as required.
- Facilitate workshop and training for enhancing capacity of teachers, child club members, parents and community stakeholders on educational as well as child protection issues; mostly on inclusive classroom pedagogy/practices, classroom management, school leadership, and on child right, child protection and child participation.
- Enhance the capacity of community facilitators (CFs) for the effective implementation of the project.
- Carry-out periodical assessment of project in order to assess the gap in operational practices of project interventions.
- Collect and compile training need assessment for teachers, SMC/ PTA members, child club members.
- Conduct field visits to observe, monitor and evaluate the project interventions and utilization status.
- Prepare report based on project requirement.
- Review physical and financial progress of project interventions.
- Collect relevant information and prepare case story, best practices, lesson learnt.
- Assist in feasibility of infrastructure activities.
Collaboration and Coordination
- Extend coordination with concerned local government, schools, community networks (child club, child right committee) and other like-minded organizations, civil society and seek collaboration.
- Participate in the programs/ meeting and discussions held at district/ community level and share the learnings/ experiences.
Qualification and required skills:
- Bachelors’ Degree in Education.
- At least 3 years working experience in education/child protection, preferably in inclusive education.
- Proven experience of working Darchula District.
- Sound knowledge of current education and child protection policy and practices of Government of Nepal.
- Should have expertise on data analysis, report writing and training facilitation.
- Should have team mobilization, leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate in English, Nepali, and local languages.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Proficiency in MS word, excel, PowerPoint, email and internet.
- Should have two wheelers driving license.
- Locals, especially women and members of ethnic or marginalized communities are encouraged to apply for this position.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the further process.
- Canvassing at any stage of the recruitment process shall lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate
Eligible and interested candidates are encouraged to apply with their current CV, Cover Letter and other Earned documents to the email address [email protected] or in direct to the CRDS Nepal Office, Mahakali Municipality-5 Galphai, Darchula addressing to The Human Resource Department of CRDS Nepal, Darchula, by 12th August 2022 within Office hour. Please indicate the position title while applying for on the subject of your cover letter and email.
Only applicants who are short-listed will be contracted for further recruitment process. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered. Canvassing at any stage of the recruitment process shall lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate. Telephonic enquiries shall not be entertained. Applicants from marginalized groups, women and local residences are especially encouraged to apply.
- World Mental Health Day 2023 | Know theme
- Program Coordinator | Advocacy Officer | Local Focal Person | NFDN | ngo jobs 2023
- Staff Nurse | OT Staff Nurse | Lalbandi | latest vacancy
- Inequality analysis using Excel: Disaggregated data | OpenWHO
- Staff Nurse | IOM | latest vacancy in Kathmandu
- Program Coordinator | Save the Children |ngo jobs 2023
- Communication Officer | AN | ngo jobs 2023
- Counsellor | SOS | ngo jobs 2023
- Nursing Assistant | ECHS | jobs 2023 latest
- Psychosocial Counselor | BVS | ngo jobs 2023
- Health Supervisor | Education Supervisor | Pharmacy| Logistic Officer | PHASE Nepal |ngo jobs 2023
- Data Analyst | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2023
bachelor jobs bph jobs health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo jobs vacancy for bph ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer Nursing Vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth