Teach For Nepal is an education movement with the vision to provide quality education to all children by transforming exceptional Nepalese university graduates and young professionals into inspirational teachers in classrooms and lifelong leaders. TFN invests in its Alumni post-Fellowship to sustain their leadership growth towards an Alumni Movement of collective leadership for systemic change in education in Nepal.
Job Title: Selection Coordinator
Reports to: Recruitment and Selection Manager
Number of positions: 1
Location: The position is based at TFN House, Kathmandu with visits to working areas and communities as required.
The role of Selection Coordinator is to undertake a fair review of the pool of candidates through various assessment tools.S/He will be central in providing major operational support to create a cohort of high potential candidates to embark on the TFN Fellowship journey.
- Provide support in all functional tasks related to Fellow selection at TFN including scheduling assessment, content test and interviews;
- Review the pool of candidates using various rubrics and use professional judgment and discretion for selection of best suited candidates;
- Provide support in designing and implementing TFN’s selection strategy; and
- Properly document all selection related documents and data as per standard practices.
Qualification and experiences:
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor degree preferably in management, human resources or psychology with two years of relevant experience. Applicants with an undergraduate degree in other relevant areas with prior experience in talent acquisition will also be considered.
- Candidate screening skills;
- Working knowledge of office suit ;
- Data management and analysis skills;
- Aligned with Teach for Nepal values, and demonstrate a strong belief and commitment to the movement;
- Understanding of issues in education and education inequality in Nepal;
- Ability to independently lead selection processes, schedule assessment centers and interviews;
- Proactive yet flexible to adapt to the changing needs;
- Be outcome driven and have the ability to plan and prioritize one’s work to meet deadlines;
- Demonstration people-skills in assessing people without preconceived notion and biases;
Closing date: Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and Teach For Nepal reserves the right to close this vacancy when we are in receipt of sufficient applications. Should you wish to apply for this post you are advised to submit your application as soon as possible.
Teach For Nepal (https://www.teachfornepal.org) is a movement of university graduates and young professionals who are committed to end educational inequity in Nepal starting with two years of Fellowship teaching in public schools. Teach For Nepal currently has 107 outstanding university graduates as Fellows teaching in public and government schools in seven districts.
To apply for this position, please click Selection Coordinator
- Program Officer Education + PCESP | nnswa | ngo jobs 2022￼
- ANM, CMA, Radiographer, Staff Nurse, Employment Assistant, IT Officer, MDGP | latest jobs 2022
- Project Coordinator | BSP | ngo jobs
- Head Nurse | IOM Nepal | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Staff Nurse / Medical Nurse | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Program (Cervical Cancer Screening Program) | Karuna Foundation | ngo jobs
- ANM/Staff Nurse | SLF | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Nutrition Officer | MCDC | ngo jobs 2022
- HOW TO WRITE A LITERATURE REVIEW?
- Staff Nurse | Medical Nurse | latest jobs 2022
- Senior Research Associate | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2022￼
- Strategies for Effective Public Health Leadership
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer nursing vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth