A future where everyone has the opportunity to be healthy is possible. To achieve this, a natural focus is with young people, who make up almost a quarter of the world’s population, and who will help shape and innovate for tomorrow’s health and wellbeing.
Join us for an upcoming meeting ‘Innovation for Youth Health‘ hosted in collaboration with the WHO Innovation team in Geneva, youth health innovators, and a range of other champions for youth health on 9 August 2021 from 12-1 PM CEST.
During this meeting, attendees will gain an insight into the Reboot Health Winners from 2020 who will be presenting their social innovations, impact, and sharing their learnings to date in conversation with Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, WHO Director General.
- Contagious Kindness – Pay It Forward: An innovative approach, which empowers individuals and builds community support by offering young men at risk a free point-of-care sexual health testing, along with the opportunity to donate a free test to another young man.
- RX Radio – Children’s Voices: an innovative and cost-effective idea of leveraging an internet-based radio station to provide information and share experiences related to COVID-19 with content produced by and for children and young people
Interested in learning more about the social innovations above? Join us for this exciting glimpse into the future of health and learn what youth-driven social innovation may look like. You can register here to join the livestream.
TopicReboot Youth Health 2021 – A Conversation with Dr Tedros
Time : Aug 9, 2021 12:00 PM Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna
- Project Coordinator | BSP | ngo jobs
- Head Nurse | IOM Nepal | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Staff Nurse / Medical Nurse | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Program (Cervical Cancer Screening Program) | Karuna Foundation | ngo jobs
- ANM/Staff Nurse | SLF | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Nutrition Officer | MCDC | ngo jobs 2022
- HOW TO WRITE A LITERATURE REVIEW?
- Staff Nurse | Medical Nurse | latest jobs 2022
- Senior Research Associate | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2022￼
- Strategies for Effective Public Health Leadership
- Health Programme Officer | District Programme Officer | NRCS | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Lab Technician | Lab Assistant | Staff Nurse | Health Assistant | A.N.M. | A.H.W | latest jobs 2022
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer nursing vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth