Heifer Project international Nepal (HPIN) is a non-profit, humanitarian organization dedicated to ending hunger and poverty and caring for earth by providing livestock, education, and other resources to help poor families become self-reliant. HPIN invites application from eligible Nepali citizens for the following position:
Major Roles and Responsibility:
The Project Officer will in coordination with thematic leads t provide oversight in social capital, supply chain, market system development and cooperative development aspects of the project and provide strategic guidance and support to Project Partners, SHGs, and Cooperatives, for effective implementation of the Project. The Project Officer will collaborate with local government in project design, implementation, monitoring for highest impact S/he will build the capacity of local partner and provide continuous backstopping for optimum project result.
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Rural Development Studies, Business Studies, Agriculture, Veterinary science, or related field plus minimum three (3) years’ experience in a similar context is required.
Details Job Description: Download from Here
Apply procedure for Project Officer | ingo jobs
A Cover letter mentioning expected salary along with application form (download from here), latest curriculum-vitae, a recent passport size photograph, a copy of Nepali citizenship certificate should be submitted at the following address by 30 September 2021. Please Indicate the position that you are applying for.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
Heifer International Nepal
P.O. Box: 6043, Kathmandu
- Adolescent Youth Community Mobilizer | GERUWA
- Staff Nurse / ANM Vacancy 2021
- Vacancy for Gandaki Province
- M&E/Documentation Officer | PNCC | ngo jobs
- Data Coordinator | Progress | ngo jobs
- Project Coordinator / Technical Officer /Social Mobilizers | ngo jobs
- Qualitative Researcher | Voice of Children
- Data Collectors | HKI
- Nursing Supervisor, Anesthesia Assistant, Lab Technician
- Vacancy for ANM/CMA | Starlight Foundation
- Technical Manager | WaterAid | NGO Jobs
- Nursing Staff Vacancy | Biratnagar Aspatal
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo new health guidelines ngojobs ngo jobs ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing license nursing officer nursing vacancy ph updates publichealth Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart.