Caritas Nepal is a non-profit organization solely devoted to the service of the poor, most disadvantaged, and marginalized people irrespective of caste, creed, ethnicity, and nationality.The organization was founded in 1990 by the Catholic Church to respond to the devastating floods and other natural disasters that occurred.
Caritas Nepal applies animation approach and sector-specific participatory approaches to empower the poor, marginalized, and disadvantaged …
Caritas Nepal, a leading national NGO, invites applications from qualified Nepali citizens for Caritas Nepal Field Office, Tansen, Palpa. The contract will be till June 2023 with possibility of further extension.
Job Code: JDO
Designation: Junior DRR Officer
Location: Field Office, Tansen, Palpa
Reports to: Shelter Engineer and DRR Expertise
Requirements and Qualifications
- Sub Engineer or Civil Overseer or Bachelor in Environment Science / Social Science/ Rural Development with 2 years’ experience or Engineer with one Year Experience in related field.
- Experience in the Disaster Recovery program and vulnerable HHs support activities.
- Knowledge of participatory programme methodologies and Government guidelines and standard.
- Proven ability in staff management and capacity building
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Nepali
- Strong networking and coordination skills
- Two wheeler driving license will add an advantage.
- Local residence will be given more preference.
- Female candidate will be given more preference
- Good interpersonal skills;
Click the link below for full Job Description
Please note: Positions are either field based or involves extensive travel to villages / rural areas where living conditions are minimal. Only those willing to travel and committed to serve the communities in rural settings need apply. Caritas is an equal opportunity employer and encourage women / members of marginalized communities / disadvantaged groups to apply.
Caritas Nepal promotes its principles, strategies, policies, and procedures on Safeguarding (including Child Safeguarding and Protection from Sexual, Exploitation and Abuse), and Safety & Security and all applicants must adhere to Caritas Nepal’s key policies and procedures.
You are required to rename CV as Job Code_First.Name_Last.Name. Email subject should contain the applied designation else will not be accepted.
You are required to fill up the job application form. Please click the link below. (Mandatory)
Along with the form candidates need to send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to [email protected] by 4.00 PM on 16th November 2022. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for online written examination. Telephonic enquiries will not be entertained. The decision of Caritas Nepal will be final. Caritas Nepal has right to cancel this vacancy at any time.
- NDHS 2022 | KEY INDICATORS REPORT
- ARH Coordinator / District Lead |MRDCC | ngo jobs 2022
- Research Assistant | KU | latest jobs 2022
- Program Manager | SAPPROS Nepal
- Junior DRR Officer | ngo jobs 2022
- School Nurse | Prasadi Academy | nurse jobs 2022
- MEAL Officer | ACCS | ngo jobs 2022
- International Lead Poisoning Prevention Week
- District Program Coordinator (DPC) | ngo jobs 2022 ￼
- H.A./C.M.A., Radiographer, Staff Nurse, B.N./B.Sc. Nursing
- Program Officer Education + PCESP | nnswa | ngo jobs 2022￼
- ANM, CMA, Radiographer, Staff Nurse, Employment Assistant, IT Officer, MDGP | latest jobs 2022
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new healthjobs health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer nursing vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth