United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Nepal works with the people and Government of Nepal, and other development partners to pursue equitable and sustainable human development goals through eradication of poverty, increase in livelihood opportunities, improvement in community resilience against conflict, disasters and impact of climate change, while laying down strong foundations for a society based on rule of law with an inclusive and participatory democracy.
|No. of Vacancy/s:||[ 1 ]|
|Apply Before(Deadline):||April 27, 2022|
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. UNDP retains the right to contact referees directly.
UNDP is committed to achieve work force diversity and has a policy to have gender balance among staffs at all levels. Work experience and/or academic knowledge in relation to gender and social inclusion will be an added advantage. Qualified Women, Dalits, Janjatis, Madhesis, Persons with Disabilities, gender and sexual minorities and other minorities are specially encouraged to apply.
All applications will be treated with highest confidentiality.
UNDP Nepal is seeking applications from qualified and result oriented Nepalese DIP citizens for following assignment.
|Position Title||Level||Number of Positions||Duty Station||Application Dealine|
|Policy Analyst (GESI)||NOB||1||Kathmandu, Nepal||04-27-2022|
- Inequality analysis using Excel: Disaggregated data | OpenWHO
- Staff Nurse | IOM | latest vacancy in Kathmandu
- Program Coordinator | Save the Children |ngo jobs 2023
- Communication Officer | AN | ngo jobs 2023
- Counsellor | SOS | ngo jobs 2023
- Nursing Assistant | ECHS | jobs 2023 latest
- Psychosocial Counselor | BVS | ngo jobs 2023
- Health Supervisor | Education Supervisor | Pharmacy| Logistic Officer | PHASE Nepal |ngo jobs 2023
- Data Analyst | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2023
- Staff Nurse | Padma Nursing Home | latest vacancy 2023
- Nepal’s Changing Weather and Your Health: What You Need to Know
- Project Manager | ADRA | ingo jobs 2023
bachelor jobs bph jobs health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo jobs vacancy for bph ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer Nursing Vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth