Program Manager| IHRICON | ngo jobs : USAID’s Sajhedari – Support to Federalism, is to provide technical assistance to the Government of Nepal (GoN) in transitioning to a federation of provinces with more effective, accountable, responsive, and inclusive local governance.
Through USAID’s Newly Elected Women Leaders for Peace and Security Supplemental Statement of Work, Sajhedari strengthens women’s leadership to address emergent women’s issues resulting from the COVID-19 crisis and contributes to Nepal’s peace, security, and reconciliation. Sajhedari has contracted IHRICON to support subnational level policies and practices to address pre-existent WPS issues and new COVID-19 challenges affecting women.
Institute of Human Rights Communication Nepal (IHRICON) is a non-governmental and non-profit making organization established in 2000 by a team of senior media personnel and human rights activists.
IHRICON upholds the vision to observe human rights, women rights and rule of lawfully implemented and adhered to so that all Nepali can enjoy equal treatment with respect to their dignity and informed consciousness. IHRICON seeks application from interested candidate for the position of Program Manager.
- Provide overall leadership for the project management, ensuring quality performance and implementation.
- Prepare detail workplan for project support activities and design activities with partner agencies to meet the project set targets.
- Lead policy review related to WPS including women economic empowerment and leadership development at provincial and local level.
- Facilitate WSP related policy formulation and support implementation at local level.
- Develop Comprehensive Intervention Plan for key stakeholders to improve policy environment to promote women’s meaningful participation.
- Support the project’s effort to build and strengthen the capacity of women’s leadership to address emergent women’s issues resulting from the COVID-19 crisis and contribute to peace, security and reconciliation.
- Conduct mapping of GBV service providers at local and province level and collaborate with local agencies to develop strategies to strengthen the GBV services.
- Work with palikas to establish Emergency Fund to directly support D/GBV survivors and vulnerable women.
- Work closely with Sajehdari and partners to ensure program activities are integrated and implemented efficiently.
Qualification, Required Skills, and Experience for Program Manager| IHRICON | ngo jobs
- At least Master’s Degree in Social Sciences or related field
- At least five years of working experiences in the area of human rights, women peace and security, democratic governance, empowerment of local government, enhancing citizen participation in governance and human rights;
- Experience in promoting citizen engagement at both national and local level;
- Proven track record and sound knowledge on governance, women empowerment and related projects.
- Experience in the use of computers and office software systems.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- The incumbent must have fluency in English and Nepali language.
The duty station of the incumbent will be Project Office, which will be located in Dhangadi. But S/he/ needs to travel the project sites of 10 palikas frequently.
Duration of Contract Service:
The post is for ten months contract with possibility of extension. But, there will be three-month probation period starting from the date of contract begins.
Leave and facilities will be provided as per the policy of the organization.
Applying Procedure for Program Manager| IHRICON | ngo jobs
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria are encouraged to submit their Cover Letter mentioning your expected salary along with updated CV through email to IHRICON at [email protected] by or before 5:00 pm, 11th August 2021.
website : https://ihricon.org.np/
- Program Officer Education + PCESP | nnswa | ngo jobs 2022￼
- ANM, CMA, Radiographer, Staff Nurse, Employment Assistant, IT Officer, MDGP | latest jobs 2022
- Project Coordinator | BSP | ngo jobs
- Head Nurse | IOM Nepal | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Staff Nurse / Medical Nurse | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Program (Cervical Cancer Screening Program) | Karuna Foundation | ngo jobs
- ANM/Staff Nurse | SLF | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Nutrition Officer | MCDC | ngo jobs 2022
- HOW TO WRITE A LITERATURE REVIEW?
- Staff Nurse | Medical Nurse | latest jobs 2022
- Senior Research Associate | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2022￼
- Strategies for Effective Public Health Leadership
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer nursing vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth