Nepal National Social welfare Association (NNSWA) is a non-governmental and non-profitable organization working since 1990 with “vision of an equitable society” and focuses on 3D community (Dalit, Disable and Deprived). There are various integrated programs running in the organization with the financial and technical support of INGO and donors.
Currently Nepal National Social welfare Association (NNSWA) has made a partnership agreement with World Vision International Nepal (WVIN) to implement Protect and Community Engagement Sponsorship Technical Programme (PCESP), under Goal of Children are Loved, Protect and Empowerment and Inclusive Quality Education Technical Programme (IQE), under the Goal of Improved Equitable Access to Inclusive & Quality Education for most vulnerable Children at Basic Level (up to Grade -8) in Kanchanpur District.
To implement the PCESP and IQE projects NNSWA announce the vacancy for fulfilling the following staffs as descried details.
Post: Program Officer Education + PCESP
Duty Station: Kanchanpur
Required number: 1 (One)
Work place: Krishnapur Municipality, Kanchanpur District
Summary of the Job:
The purpose of this position is to lead on providing education programming technical support, capacity building and coordination across project team and they are equipped with the competencies and tools to effectively implement Inclusive and Quality Education Technical Programme and Community Engagement and Sponsorship Plan (CESP) and achieve the education related programme targets/strategic objectives. The position is responsible for developing and delivering a comprehensive technical support plan for the Inclusive and Quality Education Technical Programme. The role is responsible for drafting and rolling out all necessarymtechnical tools, quality benchmarks and guidance materials to support quality program implementation, under technical leadership from Project Manager/Coordinator. The role provides support and back stopping for external relationship building and engagement with government line agencies, other district based organizations. This role is responsible to ensure the quality programme provide on-site support of Field Officer (Education) and Mobilizers.
- Government training module, package , TPD framework , national curriculum, grade wise objectives and competencies (focused on Literacy, School Safety, Community based advocacy)
- Government policy, programme priorities, needs and issues in relation the sector priorities
- Sound knowledge on Early Grade Reading Programme and tools, CSSF master plan and CSSF framework
- Well informed and disseminate message to Education Sector TA, TP and priorities, project model (Early
Grade Reading, School Safety, and CVA)
- Good Knowledge on education development approaches, theory of change
Academic Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor (Masters Preferred) in Education or relevant discipline with three year of experience in project (preferably Early Grade Reading, School Safety, and/or Community based advocacy projects). Two years of work experience as trainer (education related e.g. teachers’ trainers) is must.
Application Submission Date:
The vacancy is open for all qualified Nepali citizens and request to send their application along with full curricular vita (CV not more than 3 pages) addressing to “Executive Director” NNSWA Kanchanpur through email: [email protected] (only Application and CV) or hard copy submit to following address not later than 10th October 2022 within office time.
Application Submission Address:
Airport Road, Bheemdatt Municupality-18
Sudur Paschim Province, Nepal
- Only Short Listed Applications/Candidates will be called for further selection process
- All rights is reserved with Nepal National Social Welfare Association (NNSWA) for selecting or rejecting of the application of the applicants.
- Inequality analysis using Excel: Disaggregated data | OpenWHO
- Staff Nurse | IOM | latest vacancy in Kathmandu
- Program Coordinator | Save the Children |ngo jobs 2023
- Communication Officer | AN | ngo jobs 2023
- Counsellor | SOS | ngo jobs 2023
- Nursing Assistant | ECHS | jobs 2023 latest
- Psychosocial Counselor | BVS | ngo jobs 2023
- Health Supervisor | Education Supervisor | Pharmacy| Logistic Officer | PHASE Nepal |ngo jobs 2023
- Data Analyst | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2023
- Staff Nurse | Padma Nursing Home | latest vacancy 2023
- Nepal’s Changing Weather and Your Health: What You Need to Know
- Project Manager | ADRA | ingo jobs 2023
bachelor jobs bph jobs health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo jobs vacancy for bph ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer Nursing Vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth