Basic Job Information
No. of Vacancy/s:[ 1 ]
|Employment Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Location||:||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Apply Before(Deadline)||:||Jan. 05, 2021 23:55 (1 week, 6 days from now)|
How to give an effective interview
|Experience Required||:||More than or equals to 3 years|
|Professional Skill Required||:||Microsoft Office Suite Interpersonal Communication|
Duration: One year with possible extension
Gross Annual Salary: As per the RHEST policy
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain good coordination and working relationship with stakeholders, including donors, government bodies, community people and other I/NGOs, in the program district.
- Develop monthly and quarterly action plan and submit to the Program Manager.
- Ensure the quality implementation of the program activities in the district.
- Prepare field visit report, progress report and financial supporting documents of district level program and submit to the Program Manager within the set deadline.
- Identify issues concerning girls’ education and rights, prepare cases and submit to the Program Manager.
- Compile the names and data/numbers (class wise) of the newly enrolled students.
- Compile Alum member’s details and provide them with needed assistance to promote their campaigns and to develop their capacity.
How to write an effective CV
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in social sciences, development studies, management or any other relevant fields with minimum three years of work experience in relevant field.
- Proficient in written and verbal communication in English and Nepali.
- Excellent coordination, networking, communication, facilitation and report writing skills
- MS Office applications.
Interested candidates are requested to send a recent CV and motivation letter to [email protected] by 5th Jan 2021. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process.rhest.org.np
RHEST reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart.