Program Supervisor | Field Coordinator | cfwa | ngo jobs : Community Family Welfare Association (CFWA) was established in 1996 AD (BS 2053) in Nagarayan Municipality ward no 7, Deodiha, Dhanusha district Nepal. Initially, it was established as a community based organization (CBO) with technical and managerial support of family planning Association of Nepal under its long-term sustainable plan to continue family planning services at the community level. Later on, it was registered at the District administrative office as non-government and non- profit making organization in 27 June 1997 (13 Ashar 2053 BS) in Dhanusha district. Now CFWA has two field offices in Mahottari and Dhanusha districts working in Education, Health, Child Poverty, Child Protection, Gender and Social Inclusion and Social Protection.CFWA is a leading organization of the Madhesh Province and it has aimed to be well known civil society organization in the Nepal.
Position: Field Officer – 1 (Education) for Program Supervisor | Field Coordinator | cfwa | ngo jobs
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or any relevant field for education.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in relevant sector.
- Able to organize and facilitate relevant training/ orientation of relevant sector.
- Able to develop annual plan, execute, monitor and evaluate.
- Having minimum 2 years’ experience in community mobilization is preferred.
- Able to prepare report in both English and Nepali languages.
- Aware and familiar with local language.
- Computer knowledge (word, excel, power point,) and strong in email internet.
- Willing to spend 70% time in field work and having willing to work with children.
- Having valid driving license along with personal bike.
- Able to coordinate with local and district level government structures for effective implementation of planned activities.
- Interested to stay at field i.e. Gaushala or Aurahi palika of Mahottari.
- Can adjust in team and play the role of supportive.
Program Supervisor- 1 (ECCD and Basic Education)
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or any relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in ECCD and Basic Education.
- Computer knowledge (word, excel, PowerPoint,) and strong in email internet.
- Willing to spend 80% time in fieldwork and having willing to work with children.
- Ability to organize and facilitate the meeting, workshop, and support to develop learning materials and their use.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill to monitor ECCD Classroom and schools.
- Ability to coach, mentor, and support ECCD facilitators and teachers to improve education quality.
- Having a valid driving license along with a personal bike.
Other Attributes for all positions: Excellent quality of work and commitment to high standards, strong communication skills, team building and willingness and motivated for good service delivery with strong networking and interpersonal skills and comfortable to work under stress and emergencies.
Age Limit: Candidates between 18 years to 45 years are only eligible to apply for the above position, depending upon the nature of job they will carry.
All employees must adhere to child safeguarding in person’s provisions covered in the project agreement.
Ensure obedience to CFWA’s policies and internal procedures, protocols, CFWA’s code of Conduct with special attention to Safeguarding-Protection from Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA), Standards and Procedure. As well as, immediate reporting and response of any complaints and issues based on its severity.
Competent candidates from disadvantaged groups and inhabitants of the project districts will be given priority.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application along with an updated CV as well as two references by (9th March 2022), via email at [email protected] or
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for participation in the recruitment process. No telephone inquiry is entertained.
CFWA reserves the right to qualify/disqualify any applications without any reason.
- Program Officer Education + PCESP | nnswa | ngo jobs 2022￼
- ANM, CMA, Radiographer, Staff Nurse, Employment Assistant, IT Officer, MDGP | latest jobs 2022
- Project Coordinator | BSP | ngo jobs
- Head Nurse | IOM Nepal | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Staff Nurse / Medical Nurse | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Program (Cervical Cancer Screening Program) | Karuna Foundation | ngo jobs
- ANM/Staff Nurse | SLF | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Nutrition Officer | MCDC | ngo jobs 2022
- HOW TO WRITE A LITERATURE REVIEW?
- Staff Nurse | Medical Nurse | latest jobs 2022
- Senior Research Associate | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2022￼
- Strategies for Effective Public Health Leadership
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer nursing vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth