B.P. Eye Foundation (BPEF), a national NGO with mission to eliminate avoidable blindness and deafness, was established in 1991. Its collaboration with Tribhuwan University resulted in establishment of a center of excellence for human resources for eye health at Tribhuwan University. This strategic partnership helped Nepal in achieving national self-reliance in human resources development for eye health, turning out over 150 Ophthalmologists and over 100 Optometrists. Prior to this, the country was totally dependent on other countries. With this program, Nepal is now helping other countries for training their eye care workers.
It’s current project – Hospital for children, Eye, ENT, and Rehabilitation Services (CHEERS), has served over half a million people in the first 6 years and developed a successful model of integrated Vision and hearing care. The Center is now poised to train different categories of Ear care personnel to help Nepal achieve self-reliance in HRH training and expansion of services.
Basic Job Information
|No. of Vacancy/s||:||[ 1 ]|
|Employment Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Location||:||Lokanthali ,Bhaktapur|
|Apply Before(Deadline)||:||Mar. 11, 2022|
|Experience Required||:||More than or equals to 1 year|
- PCL Nursing
- More than or equal to 1 years of experience
- Registered in related council.
- Able to work in a multicultural team.
- Maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
Nature of Work: Clinical & Related Activities
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To deliver a professional and high standard of client care pre and post operatively and within the theatre Suite.
- To adhere to health and safety regulations and policies and procedures.
- To ensure change rooms are clean with enough supply of scrub suits/caps/masks for the day.
- Take inventory of the OT where you are posted for the day.
- Check equipment’s for their functional status and ensure all the items required for the surgery.
- To inspect the OT Equipment’s, Lights, Scrub room, dressing trolleys, scrubs stand solution etc.
- Surgical billing to be checked prior to surgery.
- Take informed consent of the patient/relatives undergoing surgery.
- Cross check the proper sight to be operated.
- The Instruments should be washed cleaned of all dried blood and dispatch for CSSD.
- Dispose all the sharps in separate hard container.
- All linens/materials to be disposed of in appropriate color-coded liners as decided by the hospital infection control policy.
- Prepare CSSD requisition for the following day.
- Keep OT always neat and tidy and ready for next use at any given time.
- Maintain records in the system and log books.
- Provide optimum nursing care for the patient in ward.
- Duties and responsibilities added, deleted or changed at any time at the discretion of the management, formally or informally, verbally or in writing.
- Project Coordinator | BSP | ngo jobs
- Head Nurse | IOM Nepal | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Staff Nurse / Medical Nurse | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Program (Cervical Cancer Screening Program) | Karuna Foundation | ngo jobs
- ANM/Staff Nurse | SLF | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Nutrition Officer | MCDC | ngo jobs 2022
- HOW TO WRITE A LITERATURE REVIEW?
- Staff Nurse | Medical Nurse | latest jobs 2022
- Senior Research Associate | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2022￼
- Strategies for Effective Public Health Leadership
- Health Programme Officer | District Programme Officer | NRCS | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Lab Technician | Lab Assistant | Staff Nurse | Health Assistant | A.N.M. | A.H.W | latest jobs 2022
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer nursing vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth