PanchtaraYuwaSamrakshakManch (PTYSM) Jajarkot is an NGO dedicated to upholding the rights of marginalized and excluded communities through its interventions on Disaster, empowerment, equality & social justice, agriculture, education, health, nutrition, and livestock services are working in the area of widespread municipals of the district, women, children, Dalit, Janajati and vulnerable communities. It works with a vision of a just and prosperous society with people having access to and ownership over resources and communities.
PTYSM has been implementing the ABSAR Projects in partnership with Save the Children International to improve student’s basic education, to improve implementation of UNCRC by government and Civil Society, to create a safe and protective environment for children in school, health facilities, and other community settings in Chhedagad municipality of Jajarkot District. Thus, PTYSM invites applications from suitable Nepali candidates for the following full-time positions:
1. Project Coordinator – 1 (based in Chhedagad Municipality)
- Project Coordinator-Child Rights Governance and Child Protection will work closely with the ED/Program Manager and Board of the Organization, Project Coordinators of another theme, Save the children, Social mobilization officers, CBOs, local governments, and agencies working at District and municipality (government and non-government) to create enabling environment and to facilitate/support in the project implementation process to ensure the project activities are accomplished within the set quality/quantity and time.
- Under the direct supervision of the Program Manager of the project. Project Coordinator-CRG&CP will be responsible to lead the project related to child protection involving strengthening referral mechanism, case management, policy advocacy, and capacity building to WCRC under the Abasar Project by mobilizing and coordinating social mobilizations officers and stakeholders in the Chhedagad municipality
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Master in social science, law, human rights, and other development studies and 2 years work experience or Bachelor’s Degree in social science, law, human rights, and other development studies along with 5 years of working experience in I/NGO or Development Sector.
- Should have the skill in Leadership and Team Management, social mobilization, case management, and lobby and advocacy including planning, implementation, and reporting is sectional.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with an updated CV and Cover letter in [email protected] addressing to The Human Resource department, PTYSM Jajarkot, or can drop the hard copy of their CV and Cover letter at PTYSM District Office, Jajarkot- Khalanga,or Field Office Thalaha Chhedagad within 11 October 2021.
Please indicate the position title while applying for on the subject of your application. Preference will be given to disadvantaged groups (women, Dalit, Janajati) and local residents in the recruitment process. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Telephone inquiries shall not be entertained.
- Program Officer Education + PCESP | nnswa | ngo jobs 2022￼
- ANM, CMA, Radiographer, Staff Nurse, Employment Assistant, IT Officer, MDGP | latest jobs 2022
- Project Coordinator | BSP | ngo jobs
- Head Nurse | IOM Nepal | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Staff Nurse / Medical Nurse | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Program (Cervical Cancer Screening Program) | Karuna Foundation | ngo jobs
- ANM/Staff Nurse | SLF | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Nutrition Officer | MCDC | ngo jobs 2022
- HOW TO WRITE A LITERATURE REVIEW?
- Staff Nurse | Medical Nurse | latest jobs 2022
- Senior Research Associate | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2022￼
- Strategies for Effective Public Health Leadership
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer nursing vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth