Research Intern | Child Safe Net | ngo jobs : ChildSafeNet is a non-profit non-governmental organization, established with a mission to make digital technology safer for children and young people. ChildSafeNet works with children, young people, parents, schools, colleges, government, the media, the private sector, NGOs and international organizations. We work to raise awareness on safer use of the Internet and digital devices to protect children and young people from Internet addiction, online sexual abuse and exploitation, cyber-bullying, phishing, gaming addiction and to promote digital literacy.
ChildSafeNet works with children, young people, parents, schools, colleges, government, media, private sector, NGOs and international organizations to protect children and young people online.
Research Intern | Child Safe Net | ngo jobs
Basic Job Information
|No. of Vacancy/s||:||[ 1 ]|
|Employment Type||:||Full Time|
|Job Location||:||Jawalakhel, Lalitpur, Nepal|
|Offered Salary||:||NRs. 10,000.00 Monthly|
|Apply Before(Deadline)||:||Dec. 31, 2021|
|Experience Required||:||Not Required|
|Professional Skill Required||:||Communication Teamwork Leadership Analytical|
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in social work, sociology, journalism or anthropology
- Experience in conducting desktop and field research in a methodical manner
- Knowledge of literature search database
- Knowledge on children and young people’s online behaviour and risks, desirable
- Knowledge on ethical considerations related to research with children and young people on sensitive issues
- Good knowledge of digital technology and use of office computer applications, including working with databases
- Excellent writing and presentation skills in English and Nepali
- A strong commitment to protection of children and young people
- Willingness to learn and keep abreast of the latest developments in the field of cyber safety for children and young people
- Ability to think analytically, strategically and critically, and outside-of-the box
- Creativity, flexibility and attention to detail
- Sound planning and organisational (including self-management and time-management) skills
- Excellent timely communication manner – online, telephone and face to face
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to operate effectively across organisational boundaries
- Ability to take own initiatives but also to work as a part of the team in a multicultural environment
- Ability to plan assigned work, respond to tight deadlines and multi-task
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information and informants
- Sensitivity to gender, ethnicity and children and young people in difficult circumstances
Duration: Three to Six Months
ChildSafeNet is a non-profit non-governmental organization, established with a mission to make digital technology safer for children and young people. ChildSafeNet works with children, young people, parents, schools, colleges, government, the media, the private sector, NGOs and international organizations. We work to raise awareness on safer use of the internet and digital devices to protect children and young people from internet addiction, online sexual abuse and exploitation, cyber-bullying, phishing, gaming addiction and to promote digital literacy.
The Research Intern will work as a member of the ChildSafeNet research team to conduct research studies on online safety of children and young people. Responsibilities of the intern includes providing assistance in systematically documenting literature related to protection of children and young people in the digital age.
Description of Duties
- Search, collect and systematically document relevant literature, such as, case studies, newspaper & journal articles, research reports, policies, government directives, white papers, working papers, national/international legal documents, technical guides and speeches
- Prepare a record file for the literature collected
- Tabulate the findings in the prescribed format
- Keep record of incidents of online abuse and exploitation against children and young people
- Participate in trainings, meetings, workshops, seminars and field visits, as necessary
- Perform otherduties assigned by the supervisor
Applying Procedure for Research Intern | Child Safe Net | ngo jobs
Interested applicants are requested to submit applications with a statement on how they can contribute to this role, a curriculum vitae, and a recent photograph to [email protected], by 31 December 2021, with “Research Intern” as the subject. The successful candidate MUST be available to commence work within two weeks of receiving the internship offer. The internship is conditional upon receipt of two references and a successful background check.
ChildSafeNet is an equal opportunity organization. This vacancy is open for all, regardless of the applicants’ gender, ethnicity and socio-economic backgrounds.
ChildSafeNet is committed to protection of children and young people from abuse and exploitation. The intern’s work may include direct contact with children and young people, in-person or online. Everyone associated with the organization needs to abide by ChildSafeNet’s child safeguarding and anti-harassment policies.
- Program Officer Education + PCESP | nnswa | ngo jobs 2022￼
- ANM, CMA, Radiographer, Staff Nurse, Employment Assistant, IT Officer, MDGP | latest jobs 2022
- Project Coordinator | BSP | ngo jobs
- Head Nurse | IOM Nepal | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Staff Nurse / Medical Nurse | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Program (Cervical Cancer Screening Program) | Karuna Foundation | ngo jobs
- ANM/Staff Nurse | SLF | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Nutrition Officer | MCDC | ngo jobs 2022
- HOW TO WRITE A LITERATURE REVIEW?
- Staff Nurse | Medical Nurse | latest jobs 2022
- Senior Research Associate | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2022￼
- Strategies for Effective Public Health Leadership
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer nursing vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth