Team Leader | Trishuli Plus | ngo jobs vacancy 2021: Trishuli Plus, a community action group, established in 2006, is a community based non-profitable, politically non-tbaligned, non-governmental organization (NGO) led and run by and for people living with HIV (PLHIV) and affected by TB to provide prevention, care & support including treatment services to PLHIV and TB affected population.Trishuli Plus has been implementing The Global Fund TB Program in Kailali, Kanchanpur, Dadeldhura, Doti & Achham Districts supported by Save the Children International under The Global Fund. Therefore, we are inviting applications from interested Nepalese citizens who are eligible, accountable and willing to achieve the result for the positions as specified below:
Level : 12
Reporting to : Executive Director
Duty Station : Project Office, Dhangadhi, Kailali (Frequent travel to project district)
Required No.: One
Key Areas of Accountability:
- Lead the overall program activities under TB Program,
- Support NTC and Save the Children to develop the necessary strategic documents concerning program planning and implementation, such as policy papers, concept notes, detail implementation plan etc.;
- Provide strategic advice, direction and direct technical inputs to District Project Coordinator in necessary areas of TB program.
- Develop the monitoring and evaluation plan of the Program and ensure its implementation.
- Responsible to implement NTP activities in coordination with the stakeholders of the program like Medical Colleges, NGOs, Private Practitioners, Professional organizations, and TB related co-morbidity care providers.
- Prepare the implementation plan of allocated activities linking with NTP’s regular activities with the support of D/PHO, Health Offices, provincial local and district team members.
- Field supervision for monitoring and assessment of program performance and provide technical support to Program Support Coordinator and District Project Coordinator (DPC) for their quality performance.
- Develop a management information system of TB program is established, which allows the efficient and effective collection, storage and analysis of data throughout the program.
- Communicate with line manager and central team members about the progress of the activities.
- Work closely in coordination with NTC, Save the Children (Country office team and provincial team) and Trishuli Plus and update about the project’s events and progress
- Ensure proper coordination of the program implementation among NTC, PR, implementing partners (CBOs), NGOs, INGOs and with government line agencies.
How to give an effective interview
- Analyze the timeliness and quality of the outputs as well as timely preparation of reports on achievements and challenges faced within the project;
- Prepare work plans, produce timely reports and progress reports.
- Establish and maintain harmonization with district and provincial level stakeholders (government, NGOs, CBOs and donors).
- Responsible for the proper documentation and reporting of all activities with sufficient proof and evidence documents including any other relevant issues during execution of field activities.
- Ensure the ACSM activities in coordination with PPM agencies, coordinating with the medical college/hospitals/teaching institutes/schools for improved involvement in the program.
- Contribute ideas and be innovative for the creation and continuation of efficient professional team.
- Participate in different meetings, trainings, workshop and seminars as required for the organization at province and district level.
- Motivate the district level staffs and outreach workers involved in the program for the TB case finding and management.
- Any other job assigned as per program need.
Qualification and experience for Team Leader | Trishuli Plus | ngo jobs vacancy 2021
- Master Degree in public health (MPH) with minimum 3 years of working experience in TB Program,
- Good writing, analytical and documentation skills,
- Excellent coordination, management and communication skills,
- Command in report preparation, event note and record keeping,
- Proficiency on computer usage on office packages, email and internet,
- Priority will be given for candidate who closely worked with GoN health system,
- Must have 2 wheeler driving license,
Applying Procedure for Team Leader | Trishuli Plus | ngo jobs vacancy 2021
All interested candidates are requested to submit curriculum vitae and motivation letter specified of two wheeler valid license and expected salary with subject head as “Application for the position of Team Leader” to [email protected] or sealed envelope to Trishuli Plus, Dhangadhi Sub-metropolitan City-05, Hasanpur, Kailali Nepal not later than 5 PM of 9th August 2021. Candidate from TB survivor group/community meeting above requirements are highly encouraged to apply.
Only Shortlisted Candidate will be contacted for written test and interview.
- Public Health Instructor | AMDA-Nepal | ngo jobs
- Nursing Instructor | AMDA-Nepal | ngo jobs
- Project Coordinator | KPADF
- Staff Nurse | Pharmacy Assistant | ingo vacancy
- Project Coordinator | WVI | ingo jobs
- Implementation guide for mOralHealth | WHO
- Project Officer | ingo jobs
- Staff Nurse Vacancy | ingo jobs 2021
- Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021
- Staff Nurse Vacancy 2021
- Program Coordinator | CEN | ngo jobs
- Impact of COVID-19 on the global leprosy control | WHO
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new healthjobs health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo new health guidelines ngojobs ngo jobs ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing license nursing officer nursing vacancy ph updates Public health publichealth Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart.