Training on Psychological First Aid, Stress Management and Grief Counselling | NMA NHTC TeleECHO : NMA in collaboration with NHTC and TeleECHO is organizing a two-day training program on”NMA NHTC TeleECHO Series on Psychological First Aid, Stress Management and Grief Counselling” from June 27 to July 19 in 10 batches. With the mission of To ensure professional rights and to promote the quality of ethical practices in medical and dental professions in order to develop and improve health sector in Nepal
Goals fo NMA
- To uplift and preserve the professional standard, values and freedom of the members of NMA.
- To carry out academic activities that increase the knowledge and skills of the medical doctors working in the country.
- To increase awareness among the people on different issues of health as well as to work for any programmes that can improve the health status of the people.
- Enhancing closer professional and scientific links between medical doctors and strengthening the relationship between doctors and general public
A total of 10 Batches will be conducted on the NMA NHTC TeleECHO Series on Psychological First Aid, Stress Management and Grief Counselling
You can enroll at any dates as per your feasiblity
Topic : NMA NHTC TeleECHO Series on Psychological First Aid, Stress Management and Grief Counselling.- Training 9
DescriptionTopic for Day 1 Session 1 (before break): PFA + grounding
Topic for Day 1 Session 2 (after break): Communication skills
Topic for Day 2 Session 1 (before break): Grief
Topic for Day 2 Session 2 (after break): Stress management + JPMR
Please note that all participants are required to attend both day 1 and day 2 of the training
Registration Links for Training on Psychological First Aid, Stress Management and Grief Counselling | NMA NHTC TeleECHO
Please find the zoom link for the batches and register as per your preferences.
Batch 1 (June 27 an June 28)
Batch 2 (June 29 and June 30)
Batch 3 (July 1 and July 2)
Batch 4 (July 4 and July 5)
Batch 5 (July 6 and July 7)
Batch 6 (July 8 and July 9)
Batch 7 (July 11 and July 12)
Batch 8 (July 13 and July 14)
Batch 9 (July 15 and July 16)
Batch 10 (July 18 and July 19)
- Project Coordinator | BSP | ngo jobs
- Head Nurse | IOM Nepal | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Staff Nurse / Medical Nurse | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Program (Cervical Cancer Screening Program) | Karuna Foundation | ngo jobs
- ANM/Staff Nurse | SLF | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Nutrition Officer | MCDC | ngo jobs 2022
- HOW TO WRITE A LITERATURE REVIEW?
- Staff Nurse | Medical Nurse | latest jobs 2022
- Senior Research Associate | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2022￼
- Strategies for Effective Public Health Leadership
- Health Programme Officer | District Programme Officer | NRCS | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Lab Technician | Lab Assistant | Staff Nurse | Health Assistant | A.N.M. | A.H.W | latest jobs 2022
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer nursing vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth