Training on Psychological First Aid, Stress Management and Grief Counselling | NMA NHTC TeleECHO : NMA in collaboration with NHTC and TeleECHO is organizing a two-day training program on”NMA NHTC TeleECHO Series on Psychological First Aid, Stress Management and Grief Counselling” from June 27 to July 19 in 10 batches. With the mission of To ensure professional rights and to promote the quality of ethical practices in medical and dental professions in order to develop and improve health sector in Nepal
Goals fo NMA
- To uplift and preserve the professional standard, values and freedom of the members of NMA.
- To carry out academic activities that increase the knowledge and skills of the medical doctors working in the country.
- To increase awareness among the people on different issues of health as well as to work for any programmes that can improve the health status of the people.
- Enhancing closer professional and scientific links between medical doctors and strengthening the relationship between doctors and general public
A total of 10 Batches will be conducted on the NMA NHTC TeleECHO Series on Psychological First Aid, Stress Management and Grief Counselling
You can enroll at any dates as per your feasiblity
Topic : NMA NHTC TeleECHO Series on Psychological First Aid, Stress Management and Grief Counselling.- Training 9
DescriptionTopic for Day 1 Session 1 (before break): PFA + grounding
Topic for Day 1 Session 2 (after break): Communication skills
Topic for Day 2 Session 1 (before break): Grief
Topic for Day 2 Session 2 (after break): Stress management + JPMR
Please note that all participants are required to attend both day 1 and day 2 of the training
Registration Links for Training on Psychological First Aid, Stress Management and Grief Counselling | NMA NHTC TeleECHO
Please find the zoom link for the batches and register as per your preferences.
Batch 1 (June 27 an June 28)
Batch 2 (June 29 and June 30)
Batch 3 (July 1 and July 2)
Batch 4 (July 4 and July 5)
Batch 5 (July 6 and July 7)
Batch 6 (July 8 and July 9)
Batch 7 (July 11 and July 12)
Batch 8 (July 13 and July 14)
Batch 9 (July 15 and July 16)
Batch 10 (July 18 and July 19)
- National Medical Education (First Amendment) Rules, 2078
- District Facilitator | ngo jobs 2021
- Staff Nurse , HA , ANM and Medical officer Vacancy 2021
- Innovation for Youth Health | WHO webinar
- Medical Officer & ANM vacancy job 2021
- Team Leader | Trishuli Plus | ngo jobs vacancy 2021
- Staff Nurse and Medical Officer | Vacancy 2021
- How to easily apply for Israeli Caregiver employment?
- Project Officer | Caritas Nepal | ngo jobs
- World Breastfeeding Week 2021 | Know Theme
- Community Health Officer Social Worker | ngo jobs 2021
- Vacancy for Various Medical Position |BPKMCH
bachelor jobs bph jobs bph notes bph volunteer covid19 Covid19 prevention health health for all health guidelines new health in who healthjobs health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo nepal health new health guidelines ngo jobs ngojobs nurse jobs nursing career nursing insurance nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing law nursing vacancy ph updates publichealth Public health Public health concern public health days public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated universal health care universal health coverage day 2020 WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart.