World Blood Donor Day 2021 is the global event celebrated annually on 14th June. The aim is to raise global awareness of the need for safe blood and blood products for transfusion and of the critical contribution voluntary, unpaid blood donors make to national health systems. The day also provides an opportunity to call to action governments and national health authorities to provide adequate resources and put into place systems and infrastructures to increase the collection of blood from voluntary, non-remunerated blood donors.
Safe blood and blood products and their transfusion are a critical aspect of care and public health. They save millions of lives and improve the health and quality of life of many patients every day. The need for blood is universal, but access to blood for all those who need it is not. Blood shortages are particularly acute in developing countries. To ensure that everyone who needs safe blood has access to it, all countries need voluntary, unpaid donors who give blood regularly.
Theme for World Blood Donor Day 2021
For 2021, the World Blood Donor Day slogan will be “Give blood and keep the world beating”. The message highlights the essential contribution blood donors make to keeping the world pulsating by saving lives and improving others’ health. It reinforces the global call for more people all over the world to donate blood regularly and contribute to better health. Global, the host will in Rome
A special focus of this year’s campaign will be the role of young people in ensuring a safe blood supply. In many countries, young people have been at the forefront of activities and initiatives aimed at achieving safe blood supplies through voluntary, non-remunerated blood donations. Young people form a large sector of the population in many societies and are generally full of idealism, enthusiasm and creativity.
The specific objectives of World Blood Donor Day 2021 | Theme campaign are to:
- thank blood donors in the world and create wider public awareness of the need for regular, unpaid blood donation;
- promote the community values of blood donation in enhancing community solidarity and social cohesion;
- encourage youth to embrace the humanitarian call to donate blood and inspire others to do the same;
- celebrate the potential of youth as partners in promoting health
Organization Working In Nepal for Blood Donation
- Senior Nurse | Clinic One
- Project Officer | LWF Nepal | ingo jobs
- An array of hope: Ecosystem Restoration
- Vacancy for Staff Nurse and more
- Test Guidelines for the National Licensure Examination for Nurses
- Research Coordinator | ngo jobs
- How does US health insurance work
- PHF successfully conducted “Digitization in Public Health” session
- World Environment Day 2021 |Theme
- World Blood Donor Day 2021 | Theme
- Vacancies on Various Position | NCRS
- Vacancy for Medical Officer / Health Assistant and Nurse
bachelor jobs bph jobs bph notes bph volunteer covid19 Covid19 prevention data entry jobs health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health summit health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for agriculture jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo nepal health nepalihealthjobs new health guidelines ngo jobs ngojobs nursing jobs online course ph updates publichealth Public health Public health concern public health days public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated universal health care universal health coverage day 2020 vacancy for njo WHO official women health
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart.