Paropakar Maternity and Women’s Hospital, also known as Prasuti Griha, is the first maternity hospital of Nepal. It is located on Maternity Hospital Road, in Thapathali, Kathmandu, Nepal. The hospital was established on 17 August 1959 and has 415 beds. About 15,000 women deliver their babies in this hospital annually.Since the following employees are to be filled in the contract service in Charity Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital, interested Nepali citizens who are eligible can pay Rs. This notification is published for the information of all concerned to register at the hospital administration branch by filling the prescribed application form with postage stamp of Rs.10/- and passport size photograph.
- Administrative Officer
- Staff nurse
- Lab technician
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Place of application :- Paropakar Maternity and womens Hospital Administration Branch.
- Date of application :- Within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of publication of the notice for the first time.
- Age Limit: Sr.No. For 1 completed 21 years and not exceeding 35 years (for women 40 years) Cr. No. For 2-4 completed 18 years and less than 45 years.
- Work experience for 1:- Those who have at least one year of experience in a similar level position in a public organization are eligible.
- The application form can be downloaded from the administration branch of the hospital or from the hospital’s website: http://pmwh.gov.np/.
- Documents to be attached with the application :- Copy of Nepali citizenship certificate, Attested copy of relevant educational qualification, Copy of SLC SEE certificate, Copy of relevant council registration certificate (to be self-attested) and two passport size photographs of the candidate.
- Application Form Fee: Sr.No. 1 for Rs.1,000/- and Sr.No. Rs.600/- for each of 2-4 should be deposited at the cash counter of the hospital and the entire voucher should be submitted along with the application.
- Contact date :- 2079/04/20.
- Exam date: will be published on contact date.
- Program Coordinator | Community Health Nurse | Dhulikhel hospital
- World Mental Health Day 2023 | Know theme
- Program Coordinator | Advocacy Officer | Local Focal Person | NFDN | ngo jobs 2023
- Staff Nurse | OT Staff Nurse | Lalbandi | latest vacancy
- Inequality analysis using Excel: Disaggregated data | OpenWHO
- Staff Nurse | IOM | latest vacancy in Kathmandu
- Program Coordinator | Save the Children |ngo jobs 2023
- Communication Officer | AN | ngo jobs 2023
- Counsellor | SOS | ngo jobs 2023
- Nursing Assistant | ECHS | jobs 2023 latest
- Psychosocial Counselor | BVS | ngo jobs 2023
- Health Supervisor | Education Supervisor | Pharmacy| Logistic Officer | PHASE Nepal |ngo jobs 2023
bachelor jobs bph jobs health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo jobs vacancy for bph ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer Nursing Vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth