PMEL Manager | Wateraid | ingo jobs : WaterAid is an international not-for-profit, determined to make clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone, everywhere within a generation. Since we started in 1981, we have remained resolutely focused on tackling these three essentials that transform people’s lives. Without all three, people cannot live dignified, healthy lives. With all three, they can unlock their potential, break free from poverty, and change their lives for good. Children grow up healthy and strong, women and men get to earn a living, whole communities start to thrive. It sounds normal and it should be.
By inspiring people and sparking chain reactions we help deliver lasting change in what’s normal. By working closely with partners internationally and on the ground in some of the toughest places in the world, we help achieve widespread change. Millions of people have already taken control of their lives and built better futures.
WaterAid Nepal seeks to recruit a dynamic, self-motivated and compassionate individual to champion WASH in various roles, playing a vital role in our mission to transform lives with safe water, sanitation and hygiene essential foundations for healthy and dignified lives.
It’s hard to believe that today 771 million people do not have clean water and 1.7 billion do not have a decent toilet – around 1 in 5 of the world’s population. Every two minutes a child under five dies from diarrheal diseases caused by poor water and sanitation.
Join WaterAid as our PMEL Manager to change normal for millions of people so they can unlock their potential, break free from poverty and change their lives for good. On top of that you’ll be joining a 2020 Great Place to Work® award-winning organisation.
As our dynamic and compassionate PMEL Manager you will champion WASH, playing a vital role in our mission to transform lives with safe water, sanitation and hygiene essential foundations for healthy and dignified lives.
1 Year Fixed Term Contract with frequent travel to programme and project areas and some international travel involved.
In this role, you will Lead the Monitoring and Evaluation Unit to provide guidance and technical support to WaterAid Nepal staff on Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning; and is primarily responsible to ensure and enable monitoring of progress against the Country Programme Strategy (CPS), ensuring programme quality standards are in place and managing multiple accountability requirements of donors and stakeholders. Provide key advisory and support to the senior management on programme quality monitoring, accountability frameworks, knowledge initiatives and compliances.
- Lead the development, review and implementation of monitoring and evaluation framework for CPS, annual work plan for monitoring & evaluation unit and identified pieces of work such as for donor specific requirements.
- Initiate and ensure periodic post implementation monitoring survey (PIMS) of completed projects as per WA’s strategic cycle with results fed into mwater and relevant WA platforms.
- As a member of the Programme Management Team (PMT), proactively contribute to programme quality, programme design, fundraising, partnerships, organisational policies, procedures and compliances.
To be successful, you’ll need to have :
- Master’s in development or Social Studies or relevant discipline
- Minimum 7 years of experience in similar roles on monitoring and evaluation
- IT skills particularly MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- High level proficiency in spoken and written English, with good interpersonal, negotiating and persuasive skills. Fluency in spoken and written Nepali language.
- Confident in working with senior stakeholders both internally and externally using tact and diplomacy
Please “CLICK HERE“to download the job description.
We’re looking for people who share a commitment to our vision. We’re looking for people with an appreciation and respect for different people and ideas, and the energy and expertise to help tackle the most important challenges.
In return, you can expect to get inspiration from the change you help make happen, a sense of belonging and the feeling of being part of a global community. You will also experience stimulation and fulfilment, the chance to grow, and space to be yourself at your best. This is our pledge to you.
WaterAid is committed to ensuring that wherever we work in the world there is no tolerance for the abuse of power, privilege or trust. WaterAid reinforces a culture of zero tolerance towards any form of inappropriate behaviour, abuse, harassment, or exploitation of any kind. The safeguarding of our beneficiaries, staff, volunteers and anyone working on our behalf, is our top priority, and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff and volunteers are required to share in this commitment through our Global Code of Conduct. We will conduct the most appropriate preemployment references and checks to ensure high standards are maintained.
WaterAid is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We particularly encourage applications from women who are underrepresented at this level in the organisation.
Apply Procedure for PMEL Manager | Wateraid | ingo jobs
If you are interested in the position and have the right skills and attributes, fill up an online application form available on www.p2p.com.np, and submit an (i) Application letter (ii) Recent Curriculum Vitae no later than 2nd August 2022 (mid night).
Please note: to apply for this role you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in Nepal.
- Program Officer Education + PCESP | nnswa | ngo jobs 2022￼
- ANM, CMA, Radiographer, Staff Nurse, Employment Assistant, IT Officer, MDGP | latest jobs 2022
- Project Coordinator | BSP | ngo jobs
- Head Nurse | IOM Nepal | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Staff Nurse / Medical Nurse | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Program (Cervical Cancer Screening Program) | Karuna Foundation | ngo jobs
- ANM/Staff Nurse | SLF | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Nutrition Officer | MCDC | ngo jobs 2022
- HOW TO WRITE A LITERATURE REVIEW?
- Staff Nurse | Medical Nurse | latest jobs 2022
- Senior Research Associate | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2022￼
- Strategies for Effective Public Health Leadership
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer nursing vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth