Geruwa Rural Awareness Association (GERUWA) is non–profit, non-governmental social development organization established in 1993A.D. by an enthusiastic group in the sector of Economic and Livelihood, Governance and Advocacy, School Sanitation, Health, Nutrition, Family planning and Safe Abortion as major thematic areas.
GERUWA is running Adolescent Youth Project (AYP)) indifferent four districts of Lumbini Province(Banke and Bardiya) and Sudurpaschim Province (Kailali and Kanchanpur) with PSI’s financial support.
Adolescent Youth Community Mobilizer -3 Positions (Field based Rajapur- Bardiya, Lamki- Kailali and, Mahendranagar- Kanchanpur):
The Outreach Service Provider will be responsible for demand generation activities and provide outreach FP services to adolescents and youth including data recording and reporting also referring adolescent youth clients to nearby Adolescent Youth service centers/outlets. The core priority of this project is to increase knowledge and awareness of FP options among adolescent youth and make informed decisions about their health and link to community-level private sector service providers, increasing the number of services accessed by adolescents and youth through accessing a comprehensive choice of modern contraceptive services in a friendly way.
- Certificate level in Nursing (Staff Nurse) with one year of experience OR ANM with two years of experience in Adolescent Family planning project preferred,
- Good knowledge of on-demand generation or field outreach programs especially in Reproductive Health.
- Good interpersonal communication and mobilization skills
- Experience in Knowledge of using mobile-based applications for recording and reporting purposes.
- Good interpersonal, networking, and communication skills
Apply Procedure for Adolescent Youth Community Mobilizer | GERUWA
Interested candidates who fulfill the above mentioned requirements can apply with their cover letter and updated CV/resume including two referees, recent passport size photograph, a copy of citizenship, and transcript of Academic qualification mentioning position and location in the subject line via email to [email protected] by October 24, 2021. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for the further recruitment process. No telephone inquiries will be entertained. Detail JD can be downloaded from http://geruwa.org.np
- Program Coordinator | Community Health Nurse | Dhulikhel hospital
- World Mental Health Day 2023 | Know theme
- Program Coordinator | Advocacy Officer | Local Focal Person | NFDN | ngo jobs 2023
- Staff Nurse | OT Staff Nurse | Lalbandi | latest vacancy
- Inequality analysis using Excel: Disaggregated data | OpenWHO
- Staff Nurse | IOM | latest vacancy in Kathmandu
- Program Coordinator | Save the Children |ngo jobs 2023
- Communication Officer | AN | ngo jobs 2023
- Counsellor | SOS | ngo jobs 2023
- Nursing Assistant | ECHS | jobs 2023 latest
- Psychosocial Counselor | BVS | ngo jobs 2023
- Health Supervisor | Education Supervisor | Pharmacy| Logistic Officer | PHASE Nepal |ngo jobs 2023
bachelor jobs bph jobs health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo jobs vacancy for bph ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer Nursing Vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth