PHASE Nepal is a non-governmental, non-profit, non-political and non-religious organisation established in 2006 with a vision to build a self-empowered and self-sustained society where all kinds of discrimination are absent. PHASE Nepal’s health, education, livelihoods, research and strengthening the concept of independent living for the persons with disabilities projects are currently running across nine districts of Nepal – Mugu, Humla, Bajura, Gorkha, Sindhupalchok, Morang, Makwanpur, Kailali and Lalitpur. PHASE Nepal is currently looking for suitable candidates for the following position for its community health project:
POSITION: Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM)
DUTY STATION: PHASE Nepal project locations in Humla, Mugu and Bajura districts
REQUIRED NUMBER: Few
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Completed ANM course from a recognized institution and registered in the Nepal Nursing Council.
- At least 2 years of work experience in community health programs.
- Candidates who have worked independently in the government health-posts or independently running health post will be given high priority.
- Good written and spoken Nepali language.
- Ability to adapt to living and working in a remote location as well as flexibility to be redeployed, as required, to another project areas of PHASE Nepal.
- Willingness to learn the basic local languages to communicate with the local community.
- Ability to convince community people for healthy life style, improved sanitation etc.
- Ability to share project information with larger audience, such as group meetings, from the community and showing fear, arrogance and or nervousness.
- High degree of motivation to work in the remote areas. Highly honest, reliable and confident and having great learning attitude.
- A good learner and able to work in a team, alone and/or without supervision.
- Candidates who have received SBA training and handled number of delivery cases on their own will be given priority.
Salary and Benefits:
Basic Salary: NPR. 30,138/- per month (Additional- Festival, Food and Remoteness allowance and organization contribution for the Social Security fund)
We also offer Medical Insurance of Rs. 2,25,000/- that covers employee and his/her dependent family members up to two, and Accidental Insurance of Rs. 2,000,000/-.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates meeting above-mentioned criteria are requested to send their updated CV along with a cover letter to [email protected] no later than 7 May 2022.
PHASE Nepal is an equal opportunities employer and strictly follows merit-based selection. PHASE reserves the right to qualify/disqualify applications in any case.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process.
No telephone inquiries will be entertained and any inappropriate recommendation will automatically disqualify the candidate for further selection process
- Inequality analysis using Excel: Disaggregated data | OpenWHO
- Staff Nurse | IOM | latest vacancy in Kathmandu
- Program Coordinator | Save the Children |ngo jobs 2023
- Communication Officer | AN | ngo jobs 2023
- Counsellor | SOS | ngo jobs 2023
- Nursing Assistant | ECHS | jobs 2023 latest
- Psychosocial Counselor | BVS | ngo jobs 2023
- Health Supervisor | Education Supervisor | Pharmacy| Logistic Officer | PHASE Nepal |ngo jobs 2023
- Data Analyst | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2023
- Staff Nurse | Padma Nursing Home | latest vacancy 2023
- Nepal’s Changing Weather and Your Health: What You Need to Know
- Project Manager | ADRA | ingo jobs 2023
bachelor jobs bph jobs health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo jobs vacancy for bph ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer Nursing Vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth