Vacancy Notice No.: GPH-EVA-22-2078-79
International Nepal Fellowship (Nepal) is Non-Government Organization established in 1952 and serving poor and disadvantaged people of Nepal to enable life in its fullness through health and development service. INF Nepal is currently working in health and community development service in Gandaki, Lumbini, Karnali and Sudurpashim provinces of Nepal.
INF Nepal Green Pastures Hospital (GPH), Pokhara, serving peoples with specialized treatment and rehabilitation services in leprosy, dermatology, spinal cord injuries & other neglected trauma, ear car, palliative care etc. is looking for qualified, skilled, service-oriented and committed Nepali citizens who share our vision, missions and values.
1. Position: Operation Theatre Staff Nurse Required Number: 1 Location: GPH- Pokhara
Purpose of the Job:
The job holder is responsible to direct and provide quality patient care. Promoting and restoring patients’ health needs in collaboration with multidisciplinary team members. Holistic care as per patients’ needs along with their visitors. Must perform as a scrub and circulatory nurse in addition to documentation, reporting, and maintenance of records to facilitate smooth functioning.
Required Qualifications, Skills, and knowledge:
- Must have PCL Nursing with NMC registration.
- BSc Nursing/ PBBN Nursing with NMC registration is an advantage.
- Minimum one year of work experience in Operation Theatre as a scrub and circulatory nurse.
- Assist the surgeon as a scrub nurse and circulatory nurse with confidence in Orthopedics, Spine, Reconstructive Surgeries, and General Surgeries.
- Able to follow the waste management guidelines, infection control, and aseptic techniques as a scrub and circulatory nurse.
- Able to work under pressure.
- In agreement with the vision, mission, and values of INF.
Apply Procedure for Operation Theatre Staff Nurse
All eligible and interested candidates who meet the above criteria can send their application stating the post applied for with detailed curriculum vitae on the given email address by 6th May 2022.
INF Nepal, Pokhara
Email: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to participate in further assessment and selection process.
INF Nepal encourages applications from persons with disabilities disadvantaged and vulnerable groups.
INF Nepal reserves the right to hold partial or whole applications process any time without giving any reason whatsoever.
Any effort by the candidates to influence the selection process may result to disqualify.
- Program Officer Education + PCESP | nnswa | ngo jobs 2022￼
- ANM, CMA, Radiographer, Staff Nurse, Employment Assistant, IT Officer, MDGP | latest jobs 2022
- Project Coordinator | BSP | ngo jobs
- Head Nurse | IOM Nepal | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Staff Nurse / Medical Nurse | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Program (Cervical Cancer Screening Program) | Karuna Foundation | ngo jobs
- ANM/Staff Nurse | SLF | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Nutrition Officer | MCDC | ngo jobs 2022
- HOW TO WRITE A LITERATURE REVIEW?
- Staff Nurse | Medical Nurse | latest jobs 2022
- Senior Research Associate | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2022￼
- Strategies for Effective Public Health Leadership
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer nursing vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth