The Gurkha Welfare Trust Nepal (GWT(N)) invites applications from suitably qualified, experienced and interested candidates for the post of Clinical Trainer / Quality Auditor based at GWT(N) HQ in Pokhara. Eligible GWT(N) staff are also invited to apply.
- Bachelor degree in Nursing or similar medical related field
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and Nepali
- Proven Coaching and Mentoring Skills
- Sound IT skills (intermediate level in Excel, Word, PowerPoint as a minimum)
- Excellent data management skills
Required Background & Experiences:
- At least 5 years experience of working in a medical facility or medical service organisation, of which 3 years management level experience;
- Previous experience in I/NGOs or Research, Public Health, Hospital Management, International Clinic Management qualification / experience would be an advantage
- Current unrestricted registration with the appropriate Nepal Professional Council
- Must be Nepali citizen
Roles and Responsibilities:
The team of three Clinical Trainer / Quality Auditors is accountable for working closely with all GWT stakeholders to drive the Medical Quality and Training mandate of GWT Nepal. Provide on-going monitoring, education and support to GWT frontline medical staff to ensure that an international & professional standard of medical care is achieved, aligned with the vision and values of GWT. The role focuses on clinical leadership, medical quality, and professional training (in house and externally) which will be accomplished by ongoing monitoring, oversight and support, particularly to remote site medical staff (MHPs) and by continuing analysis of clinical data gathered by MedIS. The clinical audit aspect of the role is delivered in collaboration with the Assurance / internal audit team, while the clinical training and data analysis activities are coordinated closely with the Deputy Medical Director and the HQ medical management team.
The position falls in EG05 of GWT(N) pay structure and will receive a basic monthly salary of NPR.115,485.All other benefits and facilities will be as per GWT(N) Regulations and Policy. The job is offered for 3 years initially and may be extended on the basis of need and performance.
- Qualified, experienced and Interested applicants are invited to apply for the position by 5 December 2021
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the selection board that will take place at HQ GWT(N) Pokhara or remotely via zoom at a later date. No telephone calls will be entertained. The Gurkha Welfare Trust Nepal is an equal opportunity employer and invites applications from all.
- Project Coordinator | BSP | ngo jobs
- Head Nurse | IOM Nepal | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Staff Nurse / Medical Nurse | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Program (Cervical Cancer Screening Program) | Karuna Foundation | ngo jobs
- ANM/Staff Nurse | SLF | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Nutrition Officer | MCDC | ngo jobs 2022
- HOW TO WRITE A LITERATURE REVIEW?
- Staff Nurse | Medical Nurse | latest jobs 2022
- Senior Research Associate | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2022￼
- Strategies for Effective Public Health Leadership
- Health Programme Officer | District Programme Officer | NRCS | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Lab Technician | Lab Assistant | Staff Nurse | Health Assistant | A.N.M. | A.H.W | latest jobs 2022
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer nursing vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth