Communication Officer | AN | ngo jobs 2023: Action for Nepal is an open, transparent and accountable organization founded on the principle of assisting those in need and undertaking all transactions with integrity. We are strictly against discrimination on the basis of ethnicity, caste, gender, sexuality, age, region, political beliefs or social status. We collaborate with our partners ensuring a community centric approach and community ownership in all development activities.
We believe that locally led work achieves sustainable outcomes. We treat all community partners with respect and dignity while designing and implementing well founded, appropriate programs that are solution oriented, cost-effective and sustainable.
Job Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Action for Nepal is seeking a qualified and highly motivated professional to serve as a Communication Officer. The assignment will be based in Kathmandu Office.
Overall Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop an office communication strategy and action/work plan
- Identify the key messages and content of the programs, projects and activities of the
- Organization to promote relevant information and stories through traditional and social media
- In close collaboration with the program team maintain the office website page and the social media accounts with timely, relevant and well-presented information
- Gather and prepare engaging content (photos, videos and stories) from field visits following Action for Nepal standards and guidelines.
- Design and generate factsheets, newsletter, Annual report and other in-house publications as per plan
- Ensure Action for Nepal branding, messaging, and style in all communications materials.
- Performs other related duties as required.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication / Journalism, Media Studies or other related field
WORK EXPERIENCE: A minimum of two to three years of relevant writing professional work experience in communication, print and broadcast media, interactive digital media or in communications and press departments, preferably in the context of development cooperation.- Demonstrated command of writing and editing and the development of media and/or communication materials.
LANGUAGES– Excellent written and spoken Nepalese.- Excellent written and spoken English
HOW TO APPLY for Communication Officer | AN | ngo jobs 2023?
Email your application / CV at: [email protected]
Action for Nepal is an equal opportunity employer, and women are particularly encouraged to apply
- Inequality analysis using Excel: Disaggregated data | OpenWHO
- Staff Nurse | IOM | latest vacancy in Kathmandu
- Program Coordinator | Save the Children |ngo jobs 2023
- Communication Officer | AN | ngo jobs 2023
- Counsellor | SOS | ngo jobs 2023
- Nursing Assistant | ECHS | jobs 2023 latest
- Psychosocial Counselor | BVS | ngo jobs 2023
- Health Supervisor | Education Supervisor | Pharmacy| Logistic Officer | PHASE Nepal |ngo jobs 2023
- Data Analyst | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2023
- Staff Nurse | Padma Nursing Home | latest vacancy 2023
- Nepal’s Changing Weather and Your Health: What You Need to Know
- Project Manager | ADRA | ingo jobs 2023
bachelor jobs bph jobs health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo jobs vacancy for bph ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer Nursing Vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey ! I am Nepal Health Magazine Bot , yet powerful enough to approve, disapprove , delete, ban anything and anyone.