Rural Education and Environment Development Center (REED Nepal) is a non-governmental organization with its vision“Our commitment to all children, have opportunity for quality education”.To ensure the ‘Inclusive Quality Education’, REED Nepal is committed on child safeguarding practices and prevention of sexual abuse, exploitation and harassment in to its all forms. Currently, we are working in more than 23 districts of Nepal to enhance the inclusive quality education in the right based approaches. We work closely with the government priorities to support and complement their efforts for vulnerable children where their rights to protection are guaranteed and inclusive quality education strengthened.
REED Nepal invites the applications from the eligible candidates for the position below:
Position: Education Development Officer (EDO): 1(One)
Job Location: Taplejung District
Educational Qualification: Master’s Degree in English Education
Work Experience: Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in teaching English at secondary level with sound understanding of pedagogy or two years’ experience in teachers’ professional development/ capacity building program in community schools.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, develop and deliver a wide range of training packages for community level school teachers and key stakeholders in line with Nepal Government’s existing packages based on the identified needs and gaps.
- Ability to develop and maintain good coordination, sound collaboration with local line agencies including Municipality/Rural Municipality and other stakeholders for educational program’s planning, management, monitoring and delivery.
- Data compilation, management, report preparation and documentation.
- Strong facilitation skills, including catalyzing, connecting, and building the capacity of multiple level of stakeholders:teachers, school management committee, parent’s teacher association, community groups/people.
- Strong understanding on participatory, integrated community/people-led development work and hands on experience.
- Knowledge on scholarship programs, parental supports, counselling, engagement and capacity building,
- Literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point.
- In depth knowledge on classroom management, mentoring and on site supports to promote the inclusive quality education.
- Basic understanding on child rights, protection, disability inclusion, gender equity and social inclusion in education system.
- Ability to administer different tools, formats for program monitoring, assessment, research and evaluation within the framework.
- Excellent academic competency with social work experiences at different levels.
- Basic understanding on budget design, plan and management.
- Strong commitment to work in team for promoting the team building and feedback culture.
- Willingness to travel and work in remote and mountainous region.
This position is open to Nepali nationals only. Qualified and interested candidates are requested to send an application and updated CV (Maximum 4 Pages) with two professional references at: [email protected], including the position title in the subject line of cover letter. The application submission deadline is at 4:00 PM on August 30, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for selection processes. The organization reserves the right to cancel or reject the application. Phone calls or any other enquiries will NOT be entertained and any type of solicitation will automatically disqualify the application. Women, local people, marginalized and disadvantaged communities are highly encouraged to apply.
- Project Coordinator | BSP | ngo jobs
- Head Nurse | IOM Nepal | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Staff Nurse / Medical Nurse | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Program (Cervical Cancer Screening Program) | Karuna Foundation | ngo jobs
- ANM/Staff Nurse | SLF | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Nutrition Officer | MCDC | ngo jobs 2022
- HOW TO WRITE A LITERATURE REVIEW?
- Staff Nurse | Medical Nurse | latest jobs 2022
- Senior Research Associate | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2022￼
- Strategies for Effective Public Health Leadership
- Health Programme Officer | District Programme Officer | NRCS | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Lab Technician | Lab Assistant | Staff Nurse | Health Assistant | A.N.M. | A.H.W | latest jobs 2022
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer nursing vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth