Community Mobilizer | ingo jobs | staff nurse job vacancy latest : One Heart Worldwide (OHW) is an International Non-Governmental Organization that has been working in the area of Maternal and Neonatal Health (MNH) since 2011. OHW works with local communities and local health service providers to develop a culturally appropriate Network of Safety around mothers and infants, by raising awareness, teaching good practices, and distributing essential equipment to ensure that mothers and infants survive delivery and first months of life. OHW is currently working in 12 (Okhaldhunga, Sankhuwasabha, Ilam, Solukhumbu, Ramechhap, Nuwakot, Kavre, Dolakha, Udayapur, Myagdi, Parbat and Sarlahi) districts of Nepal.
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS:
Position: Community Mobilizer
Line Management Report to: District Coordinator
Duty Station: Malangwa, Sarlahi with minimum 80% field visits.
Purpose of the Position:
Under the direct supervision of the District Coordinator, the community mobilizer’s primary function is to conduct the awareness activities related to Maternal and Newborn Health (MNH) services at community level and assist in the community engagement on MNH issues.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct community awareness, mobilization and engagement activities related to MNH particularly school health program, MNH film show, tracking of pregnant women/recently delivered women (PW/RDW), interaction program with PW/RDW, strengthening FCHVs, health day celebration and other community level activities.
- Support district team to plan and execute the MNH programs at community level
- Frequent field visits to the communities to facilitate community level activities, follow ups and to collect routine data through the use of monitoring tools.
- Collect the maternal deaths in the community and undertake follow-up visits to every household where deaths have occurred to identify causes of death and report to the respective health facility.
- Coordinate, participate, represent in the community level activities.
- Support the team to prepare the case stories, support to survey and studies
Job Specifications (minimum job requirements):
Academic qualifications and work experience:
- PCL in General Medicine (H.A) and PCL Nursing with at least 1 year of work experience in the related field especially focusing on maternal and neonatal health program at HF and community level.
Skills and abilities
- Strong coordination and facilitation skills, and experience in working in the community level.
- Experiences in public health and maternal neonatal health areas will be an additional advantage.
- Work experience in facilitation and interaction with different local health facilities, FCHVs, PW, RDW, and ability to deal with community people
- Knowledge and experience using MS-Office packages, email, and the internet.
- Good verbal and written communication in the local language and Nepali.
- Good interpersonal skills and experience of working in a team in a multi-cultural environment.
- Sets high standards for quality of work and consistently achieves project goals.
- Ability to function as a self-starter with limited supervision
Preference will be given to local candidates.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are requested to visit the link at https://forms.gle/azYUjq6mvDiBsVHDA and submit their application through the online portal by March 27, 2022
- Program Officer Education + PCESP | nnswa | ngo jobs 2022￼
- ANM, CMA, Radiographer, Staff Nurse, Employment Assistant, IT Officer, MDGP | latest jobs 2022
- Project Coordinator | BSP | ngo jobs
- Head Nurse | IOM Nepal | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Staff Nurse / Medical Nurse | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Program (Cervical Cancer Screening Program) | Karuna Foundation | ngo jobs
- ANM/Staff Nurse | SLF | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Nutrition Officer | MCDC | ngo jobs 2022
- HOW TO WRITE A LITERATURE REVIEW?
- Staff Nurse | Medical Nurse | latest jobs 2022
- Senior Research Associate | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2022￼
- Strategies for Effective Public Health Leadership
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer nursing vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth