Pravasi Nepali Coordination Committee (PNCC) is a non-profit, non-political, non-governmental social organization dedicated to protecting and promoting Nepali migrant workers’ rights. It was established in Nepal by the returnee migrant workers in 2009 with a motto of providing all possible support to the distressed migrant workers especially in gulf countries, Malaysia and Middle East Countries. PNCC is known for its highly reliable and responsive service that is timely and individualized to a distressed migrant’s needs. Having wide and established networks in receiving countries such as Malaysia and other gulf countries, PNCC has developed a strong rescue and support mechanism for Nepali migrants abroad. PNCC has provided support to around 26,000 Nepali migrant workers in their distressful situations. The humanitarian support provided to the distressed migrant workers over the years has brought PNCC at the forefront of national and international arena as one of the most trusted and dedicated organizations for the migrant workers.
PNCC invites applications from qualified and experience Nepali individuals for below mentioned position.
Basic Job Information
|No. of Vacancy/s||:||[ 1 ]|
|Job Location||:||Anamnagar, Kathmandu|
|Apply Before(Deadline)||:||Nov. 17, 2021 23:55 (6 days, 4 hours from now)|
|Experience Required||:||Equals to 5 years|
|Professional Skill Required||:||Communication Analytical Microsoft Office Suite|
- Minimum education qualification of Master’s degree in Social Sciences, Development Studies or other related discipline with 5 years of experience in similar position,
- Having knowledge of data analysis,
- Understanding of the issues on foreign employment and labour migration is highly preferred,
- Well acquainted with the legal and policy frameworks governing labour migration in Nepal and major destination countries,
- strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation and facilitation skills,
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills and fluency in Nepali and English,
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Package – Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Knowledge of photo/video editing software will be an added advantage,
- Skill of managing team members from diverse personal backgrounds,
- Analytical, dynamic, smart, motivated, positive and pro-active,
- Other related activities as per need.
- Take a lead role in the implementation of the project activities,
- Data analyses of the cases handle by the organization and produce the report
- Maintain effective communication with government and non-government stakeholders including partner organizations, donors, and media.
- Take lead role in developing IEC materials under the project
- Monitor the progress of the activities on the basis of the work plans and action plans.
- Support the organization in preparing progress reports in regular intervals and as per donor need; ensure timely submission of reports to the donor.
- Prepare a report of core activities of the organization whenever required
- Coordinate with the management department for administrative and financial matters.
- Carry out any other organizational activities as required as assigned by the organization
- Actively participate in the events and other activities of the organization whenever required
Service Duration for the Position: 1 year with possibility of extension
Application procedures: Qualified and interested individuals can send a letter of interest, updated CV with PP size photo and contact details of two referees to [email protected] within 17 November 2021, 5:00 PM Nepali Time. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further screening process. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
- Project Coordinator | BSP | ngo jobs
- Head Nurse | IOM Nepal | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Staff Nurse / Medical Nurse | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Program (Cervical Cancer Screening Program) | Karuna Foundation | ngo jobs
- ANM/Staff Nurse | SLF | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Nutrition Officer | MCDC | ngo jobs 2022
- HOW TO WRITE A LITERATURE REVIEW?
- Staff Nurse | Medical Nurse | latest jobs 2022
- Senior Research Associate | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2022￼
- Strategies for Effective Public Health Leadership
- Health Programme Officer | District Programme Officer | NRCS | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Lab Technician | Lab Assistant | Staff Nurse | Health Assistant | A.N.M. | A.H.W | latest jobs 2022
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer nursing vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth