Community Mobilizer | Lumanti | ngo jobs : Lumanti Support Group for Shelter is currently seeking applications from qualified Nepalese citizens for a Community Mobilizer for the project ‘Enabling Communities for Socio-economic Transformation adopting People led development process in Nepal’.
The position will be based in Sundar Haraicha Municipality in Morang district, Nepal. Qualified and interested individuals may send their applications with current updated CV and a separate page why they feel they are suitable for the position on or before 30 December 2021 to the address: [email protected].
Local candidate from Sundar Haraicha is highly preferred.
Telephone enquiries will not be entertained. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further screening process. Lumanti reserves the right to reject any or all applications.
Specific activities to be performed:
- Assist the Field Coordinator to implement the project activities in various communities of Sundar Haraicha
- Mobilize community members and usres committees for the effective implementation of the project activities.
- Organize meetings in the communities
- Provide trainings to the community members on various issues relating to project themes and activities
- Support communities in keeping income and expenditure of construction programme properly.
- Ensure that the communities take active participation in the programme activities
- Resolve conflicts that may arise within the communities in regard to the project activities
- Support LUMANTI staffs to collect information for preparing project reports and other necessary documents.
- Represent LUMANTI at meetings and other activities as requested by the Field Coordinator
- Coordinate with the Municipality, Community and other related stakeholders.
- Keep record of photographs and beneficiary data as required by the project
- Prepare timely reports with all the necessary beneficiary data and photographs as per needed
- Coordinate and assist LUMANTI staffs as required.
- Intermediate level or equivalent
- At least 2 year of work experience in working with community groups in the construction programme.
- Be self motivated and result oriented
- Ability to work in the team and have the team work spirit
- Ability to work under pressure and ready to work long hours if required before and after office hours and off days as well
- Interested to involve in development activities at the grass root level.
- Willing to travel out of the working station as and when required.
- Gender sensitive
- Minimum seven hours a day (excluding holidays) six days a week.
- Working time may be morning, evening or daytime as required by the project and as per the site convenience.
Apply Procedure for Community Mobilizer | Lumanti | ngo jobs
The position will be based in Sundar Haraicha Municipality in Morang district, Nepal. Qualified and interested individuals may send their applications with current updated CV and a separate page why they feel they are suitable for the position on or before 30 December 2021 to the address: [email protected]
- Program Officer Education + PCESP | nnswa | ngo jobs 2022￼
- ANM, CMA, Radiographer, Staff Nurse, Employment Assistant, IT Officer, MDGP | latest jobs 2022
- Project Coordinator | BSP | ngo jobs
- Head Nurse | IOM Nepal | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Staff Nurse / Medical Nurse | kathmandu jobs 2022
- Program (Cervical Cancer Screening Program) | Karuna Foundation | ngo jobs
- ANM/Staff Nurse | SLF | ngo jobs 2022￼
- Nutrition Officer | MCDC | ngo jobs 2022
- HOW TO WRITE A LITERATURE REVIEW?
- Staff Nurse | Medical Nurse | latest jobs 2022
- Senior Research Associate | CIMMYT | ingo jobs 2022￼
- Strategies for Effective Public Health Leadership
bachelor jobs bph jobs covid19 health health for all health guidelines new health jobs healthjobs in nepal health jobs vacancy health public health update ingo jobs jobs after passing bachelor jobs for bph jobs in nepal jobs in ngo ngo jobs ngo jobs vacancy ngo job vacancy 2021 nurse jobs nurse jobs 2021 nurse vacancy nursing career nursing insurance nursing job nursing jobs nursing jobs 2021 nursing jobs in nepal nursing law nursing officer nursing vacancy Public health Public health concern public health important days Public health in Nepal publichealthjobs publichealth jobs public health updated Staff Nurse Staff Nurse and HA Vacancy | Nepal Army 2021 staff nurse vacancy staff nurse vacancy in ngo 2021 nepal staff nurse vacancy kathmandu who guidelines WHO official
Hey there, I am Nirdesh Baral, founder of Nepal Health Magazine. I am a Tech geek by passion , Public health practitioner by profession and an Ailurophile by heart and a patriot by birth